2.3| WINTER SOLIDER

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"You ease my mind, you make everything feel fine

Worried 'bout those comments, I'm way too numb"

⁀➴ Goosebumps

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

NEW VOICEMAIL - MOM
"Avalyn Stark, you answer this phone right now or I swear to God, I will send your dad to drag you back to New York and put you on house arrest. What the hell are you thinking? Peter is a terrible liar when he's under pressure, you didn't think I'd see right through him? Where have you gone?"

NEW VOICEMAIL - DAD
"Don't do anything stupid, Ava. Flo is going crazy and if Maximoff wasn't with you, I'd be more worried. I am worried, don't get me wrong, but I know you've done this on purpose. I don't know what you're doing but please call one of us back."

Text Message - Spiderboy
Hey, your mom is really intimidating. I'm sorry, I really tried not to let her know.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

The harsh wind of the Russian mountains pushed back at the superhumans. It roared with a might and threatened to burst their eardrums as they ran. Masks were securely attached to allow for some form of protection to the weather and the goggles just allowed them to see the building up ahead.

Stone towered over them and the deserted building

"This is where they kept me," said Avalyn Stark bluntly. "One of them, that is. The one I was first at."

"It's...cold." Pietro commented. "Like Sokovia."

"The freedom you had at Sokovia was a blessing," Avalyn perused her lips, opening the door to the base after frying the system. "This place was a bloodbath."

"Where did everyone go?" Pietro questioned, tilting his head.

"The Avengers raided it, like the others. They raided all of my old bases, which is lucky for us," replied Avalyn, running a hand over the scorch marks on the wall. "HYRDA will never be gone, they will just move. The Black Widow operation was still strong last time I checked, where they train little girls."

"I could see you as one," Pietro joked, tilting his lips into a smirk.

"I was too old and I remembered too much about my life, I would have been wasted there. That's what they told me," Avalyn shrugged. "Come on, I know where the file room is."