You kissed my ex

Chapter 38.............

Sarah flung my bedroom door wide open and I'm sitting on my bed reading my new books I had just got after taking a very relaxing hot shower. Sarah says - okay what's with the temper I'm not the one who kissed your recent ex . You didn't need to blow up on me downstairs like that . Although we almost kissed one time but I knew you two were in item so I backed off ash she added thinking that makes me feel much better. Oh great I say tossing my glasses up on my nose . Sarah - look I'm not really sure who that girl was but nobody else knows her and do you honestly care?. Her words cut like kites in the back of my throat I felt like bursting in tears . I shake my head no and burry my face into my pillows not knowing how to respond to her . When I'm very upset about something it's very hard to open my mouth and tell everyone what's wrong. Sarah stood there before stepping into the hallway- I didn't mean to upset you Ashley . He's not your soul mate , who cares he treats you like shit and she kissed him not me so whoever she is maybe go find her and confront her . Especially if you're not over him yet!!!
Kayla walked upstairs saying - you're terrible at giving out advice. I burst into laughter . Yup .
I'm definitely not wasting my time here thinking about my recent ex boyfriend like she's been doing for these past 6 months . I'm gonna go insane if I just sat in my bed 24/7 and thought , about my psycho ex boyfriend . No thanks 🙏. Did she just admit to kissing your ex boyfriend Kayla eyes go wide In shock . I sat up because I don't want to look depressed- yeah guess so . I guess so ?! Kayla says her jaw dropping on the ground. Ash why let her get away with that ?!
Ashley snapped- because their both not my shit to deal with anymore! . They kissed and I'm not bugging out about it because he'd just that kinda guy and she's that kinda girl alright ?!!!!
We don't gotta keep bringers it up a bunch of times! It happened! Shit just happens and shit will keep happening if I ....Kayla cut me off- date again ? No Ashley it's definitely not gonna happen again and I think Sarah owes you a huge apology and if she doesn't apologize to you for kissing your boyfriend behind your back when she did it clearly before whoever that bitch at the beach was then we've got a problem here . Deal with it and stop laying around before I deal with it myself! She walked away . I hate life . Uhhh I shout into my mattress face down. I got up hearing a male voice saying - is right now a bad time to talk ash ? Hi Ryan ! Nope it's fine . I say . Ryan laughed - is everything alright ? Yes ! I say tossing him a smile as best as I can . What's up ? I asked him . Do you want to go surfing Tomorrow or you got plans then he asked me . Ashley checked him out head to toe saying you basically eat , sleep and breathe in the middle of that ocean don't you ? He laughed saying yeah I guess I'm a 100 year old sea 🌊 turtle 🐢. I burst into laughter saying I've got issues I'm dealing with right now but maybe . I will see I add . Okay bye have a good day he says blushing a bit . I'm about to dig my nose in my book and Ugg blankets when I heard screaming from downstairs . Hey what's going on ! Ryan screamed . Kayla screaming - you bitch ! You kissed her ex boyfriend behind closed off doors and you think you can still live here ?! Get out ! Pack your shit or I'll force you outside homeless myself! . Sarah - I'm literally just eating my breakfast, what are you talking about?
She snaps back . Kayla Ryan warns her she's not worth it . Sarah says something shocking up next - oh really Ryan ? Because that's not what you were saying in the back seat of ya truck last week. This grabbed my attention now because obviously I had feelings for Ryan a little bit still . Wtf . I snuck out into the upstairs hallway and Kayla screams at Ryan now - what's she yapping about now ?! You slept with her ?! Is this why she's after you now ? Alright I've had enough! He screamed at them both . Both of you better shut up and Sarah you're gross ! I wouldn't hookup with you ever . Sarah shouts he's a liar 🤥. Kayla- I doubt he's making it up Sarah . But you're the only pretty little liar in this house. You're jealous he's into Ashley now .
Ryan's still interested in me . Woah shit . I slipped over my bffs dogs tennis ball and went off the stairs screaming . Ashley! Ryan shouted running to catch me . Please be careful! Are you okay ?! . Yeah I'm fine I say . I'm upstairs reading and everybody is downstairs screaming so i just wanted to tell you guys to shut up . I'm trying to read my books before it gets dark out !!!!
Sorry he said blushing red at me . Sarah - Kayla started it . I'm just eating my breakfast even though it's midnight almost. Kayla- you kissed her ex boyfriend. Sarah - almost ! Almost !!! I wouldn't do that to her , she's my best friend at least one of them . Ashley- we believe you ok I felt kinda bad . Kayla drop this , even if they did kiss 💋 he's in my past . Alight good Ashley she says running out the door I'm going to joes goodbye 👋. Bye bitch Sarah screamed at her and I burst into laughter. Ryan- your not finished getting screamed at . We didn't hook up in the back of my truck . Sarah held up her hand - shut up mini looking clone of Zac Efron !!!!!!!
I just said it to get Ashley's ass outta bed all afternoon and look, she's out here with you now .
I bite my lip from yelling at her myself and pour myself coffee . She's lucky it's all a lie then .
Coffee ? I asked both of them . No ! They said walking in opposite directions and I shook my head laughing as I sip my coffee saying to myself alright more hot coffee and Iced for me !!!!
I caught a glimpse of mini Zac Efron in the back yard and swung open the door hey could I get a autograph whenever you get a chance ? I definitely need to work on my flirting skills . I admit to him . He laughed - can I have that coffee actually? . Shit it's in the house I sat down .
We ended up chatting until the sun went down and I forgot about all the freaking drama 🎭.