Shes in a bad mood .

Chapter 48.

The weatherman said that it's gonna snow but right now I should be used to the cold I sang and danced around my apartment making breakfast for myself because Andrews fast asleep or so I thought. I hear him walking into the kitchen and watching me with his big Brown eyes and he yawns saying what's happening in here gorgeous? Hi I'm cooking I said holding up my pink cute flower spatula. Yeah this smells amazing whenever I cook you pancakes they burn at the bottoms and you just pretend not to be bothered by it . I giggled I'm not cooking that . I'm cooking my homemade French toast with a side of berries and maple syrup fresh from the farm . He looks impressed- wow I'm getting excited, but you're not gonna love this news I've got for you this morning. What? I said slipping my peace of bread into the mixer . I didn't get to book us those flights to Hawaii for today because yet another snowstorm is on its way . My jaw nearby touched the floor when he told me this peace of information. Excuse me I said mad as I place my bread into the hot frying pan . Babe relax. He said . We can't fly into the snowstorm it's way too dangerous. We'd probably end up in the middle of the ocean . Ya really wanna die young ? He said . Ashley- when you put it like that , maybe it's good we're not flying out yet but my friends are gonna throw a fit when I break this depressing news to them . Yeah except for brook. He laughed . Need help with that ? He points at my pan . Babe I'm fine I said I know how to cook a simple meal . Alright then I'm gonna go shower if you've got everything under control. Love you. He kissed my forehead before running back upstairs.
I decided to call up Sarah and Kayla and break the bad news to them. Hey Ashley we're super excited for you two to fly in tonight! Sarah says . Kayla- I'm excited to case you couldn't tell !!
Brook - I'm definitely not excited. But maybe next time we go out surfing I'll drown smack in the middle of the deep dark blue sea and let it take me away and deep underneath the waves .
Riley says - okay since when are you suicidal? Brook - since I started hanging out with these clowns . You're so sweet I said into the phone. Brook - I didn't mean you ash , you're pretty cool . These two on the other hand though. Hey ! Rude Sarah said . Kayla- it's already 2023 and look everyone's got good manners except for you ! Brook - I'll show you good manners .
This morning you know how I always spit in your drinks ? Sarah and Kayla share a look as they now placed me on FaceTime and showing brook both saying no together in complete shock . Brook - well now you clowns know . Anyways this morning I didn't spit in ya drinks .
I covered a hand over my mouth also in shock . Their stuck in this house with a psychopath.
I didn't know brook had this much evil in her . Kayla- wow it's truth time this morning . Ok then my turn ! . Shit . Kayla- I used your makeup brushes and your toothbrush yesterday oh and hunny you went out clubbing without your boyfriend and we kinda been hitting it off !!!!
Kayla hands the phone to Sarah mouths the words film this ! It's worth jail time again killing a bitch . Shit . You fucking bitch ! She runs across the house and tackles her to the ground . Hi Ashley Sarah said . This is why we need you here . Someones gonna end up getting killed !
Hey break it up ! Joe said grabbing his girlfriend by the waist .

Yikes this fight is not going to end well because the truth Is coming out . Yikes 😱.

Sorry this chapter words got mixed up just pretend it matches rest of words in book 📚.