5

Morning came, and both of them barely got any sleep. Midoriya was able to hold back. Still, it took a lot of energy out of him. Bakugou had calmed down quite a bit, but it came at a cost.

"Why did you leave so many, shitty nerd?" Bakugou practically yelled.

Midoriya couldn't hold all of his desire back. Bakugou did say to kiss him, so Izuku kissed his lips, then his neck, then he left a hickey – things just kept escalating. Katsuki's neck and collar bone had dark love marks scattered everywhere.

Bakugou had his shirt buttoned all the way up, but there were still a couple visible. "You went too far!"

Izuku apologized for the hundredth time, "I'm so sorry, Kacchan! You were so attractive and teasing!" He whined, "I told you it was a bad idea."

Bakugou traced his hand round the upper part of his neck, counting each mark. Izuku advised, "We should tell Aizawa and have you moved into an omega dorm. I don't think we should do this again. It was so dangerous!"

"Hell no, we're not telling Aizawa. They might kick me out of the class!" Bakugou stressed. "If you don't want to help me, then fine. I'll ask Kirishima."

Izuku shot up and harshly grabbed Katsuki's sholders. "No, he'll take advantage of you."

Bakgou swiped his hands away, but Midoriya pushed him to the wall. He was growing frustrated with the omega's brat-ish behavior and lack of caution.

"Katsuki," his voice dropped. Bakugou froze, hearing his first name. "You will not go to any other alpha for help. Either you tell Aizawa, or . . . you become my mate."

Bakugou's face burned bright. His eyes avoided Izuku's, trying to not be intimidated. Katsuki used to frighten Izuku, but now, Izuku was in control.

Aizawa would put Bakugou in the omega dorm. If that happened, everyone would find out. But becoming his childhood friend's mate, submitting to an alpha, it could be secret, but the seriousness in it was frightening.

"You idiot," Bakugou muttered, "you can't say things like that."

Midoriya had him cornered, and wouldn't let him go until he got an answer. "Would I be such a terrible mate, Kacchan?"

"It's not fair. How come you're an alpha and I'm the omega? It's not fair!" Bakugou yelled, his voice cracking. "You alphas think you own omegas like property. You don't care that we're people! You force us to either mate or give up on life!"

A knock at the door startled them. The pair began to panic a bit. Izuku answered the door.

Kirishima peered in. "Hey, is everything okay? I heard yelling." He caught a glimpse of Bakugou's nest. "Man, you really need to clean up in here. It's a mess."

Bakugou was offended to hear his work be called a mess. "Mind your own business, shitty hair. It's my room!"

Izuku closed the door a bit to hide the room. Kirishima pried, "What are you doing in Bakugou's room?"

Izuku snapped, "What are you doing at his door so early in the morning?"

Kirishima was taken back by his classmates sudden aggression. Before he could ask what the problem was, Midoriya slammed the door shut in his face.

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~