12

When Bakugou was back to his normal self, he was immediately restrained and thrown in a cell. Dabi threw him in carelessly.

"Hey, easy with that one. Any scratches can lower the price." Shigaraki chastized. "An unmated omega with this kind of power? Has to be the best we've captured!"

Dabi scoffed, "He is mated. Mated to that green haired kid that's always hanging around All Might."

Shigaraki sniffed the air towards Bakugou. "But he smells unclaimed."

Bakugou snarled, "And you smell like you haven't showered for weeks."

The alphas laughed at him. Bakugou stood in the far corner, staying away from the pair. Despite the tough persona, Bakugou was terrified. He was going to be sold like a peice of meat to some creep.

Dabi sniffed towards the omega and agreed, "I hate to say it, but you're right. If that kid was his unofficial alpha, I bet the omega will change his mind now." The villain leaned against the bars. "What kind of alpha let's their omega get taken so easily?"

Izuku was asking himself the same question at the hospital. Shoto was stabbed, his mate was stolen, and his reputation was dying.

After word got out that Bakugou was an omega and his mate, many alphas hated his decision in encouraging his mate to take on such a dangerous job. Now that his mate was stolen, it was salt in the wound.

Kirishima walked into the hospital room. Izuku barely spared him a glance, muttering, "Go on, say it. Say you were right, and I was a horrible alpha for letting my mate continue the hero course."

His classmate sighed, "I'm sure you're already telling yourself that."

He eat next to Midoriya, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder. Izuku brushed his hair back, revealing his red, puffy eyes.

"This is all my fault." Izuku monotoned. "I swear, if I get my hands on those villains, I'll kill them."

Kirishima grinned, "Now, that's an alpha attitude right there!" He looked around before lowering his voice. "I heard Momo and another student placed a tracker on one of the villains from the attack."

Midoriya perked up. The red-head teen continued, "I'm gonna try to convince Momo to make us a copy of the locator, and we'll go after them and get Bakugou back!"

"You will do none of the sorts!" A loud voice boomed. Iida walked in, upset with what he overheard.

Shoto argued, "This is Midoriya's mate!"

"A mate can only happen once!" Kirishima agreed. "I know that none of us have our mates yet, so we don't really know what it's like. But we know the importance of it!"

Midoriya begged, "I need him back. Screw the rules!"

Iida was taken back. They were all very young to have mates, but Midoriya found his. Iida sympathized with his friend.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you. The moment things go south, we retreat, understand?" Iida planned.

Izuku sent a respectful nod towards his friend. When Shoto was discharged, Momo tagged along. It was surprising how quickly she understood how Izuku felt.

On the way, she revealed that she found her mate aswell. Another hidden omega among their class, but they were fully mated – Momo and Jirou.

》♡|♡|♡《

Fight me.

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~

Ankle Biterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें