11

Dabi was accompanied by Compress and Toga. The new arrivals put Izuku and Shoto into protective mode. Bakugou tried to look threatening by lighting small explosions in his hand. Still, his status of omega was a big target on him.

"Awe! He's a feisty one!" Toga laughed, pulling her knife into view.

Bakugou raised his hand to set an explosion in her direction, but Midoriya stopped him. "Wait. The explosion may bring more of their league."

Katsuki growled something inaudible under his breath. Shoto eyed Dabi, finding him familiar. The way the villain was staring back showed he knew Shoto well.

"How about we make a deal?" Dabi smirked. "You give us the omega, and we won't kill any of your classmates."

Izuku's quirk lit up, and so did Shoto's. Bakugou trembled a bit, but it wasn't going to affect his fight.

"It's three against two," Compress shrugged. "It's obvious what will happen."

The offense built up in Bakugou made him livid. He raised his hand and fired an explosion towards the villain trio. Shoto followed it with a wall of ice.

"Take Bakugou to a larger group!" Shoto urged.

Bakugou growled, "I'm not going anywhere!"

Izuku went to grab his mate's arm, but the omega shoved him away. Midoriya's protectiveness was taking over.

Without thinking, the alpha commanded, "Listen to me now!"

Katsuki froze, his whole body locking up. It was an omega's instinct to freeze when hearing an alpha's voice, especially their mate's. Izuku immediately realized what he had done.

"I'm sorry-"

Bakugou suddenly glew, and his body shrunk. He shaped into a tiny blue marble. Compress swiped the small marble and retreated. Dabi's fire had melted the wall of ice, and Shoto was cornered by Toga.

A purple mist appeared and formed into a portal. Before Izuku could react, Compress was through the portal, Bakugou in hand.

Dabi smirked, "He'll sell for top price." He then called to his teammate, "Toga, let's go."

Toga skipped over, seemingly untouched. Midoriya looked to his friend. Shoto was on the ground, clutching his bleeding stomach.

The villains disappeared. Shoto struggled to stand. Midoriya ran to help, but he was still in shock.

"She's got my blood." Shoto informed, wincing from his open wound.

Izuku cursed before yelling, "They've got Kacchan. They have my mate!"

Once Bakugou was captured, the villains began to retreat. When Aizawa found Shoto and Izuku, the green-haired alpha broke down in tears.

He was angry, angry at the league of villains for taking his mate, angry at himself for letting it happen. The worst possible thoughts came to his mind of all that they would do to him.

On the way to the hospital, Izuku rode with Shoto. His friend assured, "He'll be okay. He's Bakugou, the crazy explosion hero."

Midoriya was completely dead, still trying to come to terms with reality. Then, his alpha took control.

Izuku's eyes were murderous. "I'm gonna kill them all . . . I don’t care if it's not heroic, they're all gonna die."

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~