the awakening (updated)

The class just started. your first period was math so you were already on edge. You were talking with your friends when you heard a Loud bang outside of the classroom. The fire alarm went off and everybody was screaming! Soon then the glass of the door shattered on the ground with a deafening crash. You were so scared you almost pissed your pants. All there was to hear was gunshots and a bunch of screaming. You thought that being brave will pay off. thinking that its just a prank, although a sick one, you looked out of the window. you stood in front of the door trying to see what was happening. Soon then you felt a slicing pain through your chest along with a loud bang. Looking down all you saw was red... your hands shaking with fear, not feeling the pain yet. just shocking, isn't it?

You felt the floor on your back, your heart raising to your ears. the way that peoples screams were calming to you was sick. after some time, you felt the pain. oh how the pain was one of its own... soon you passed out on the floor, life draining from your eyes. you wonder... what happened to the other kids...your friends... you family....all of it was gone.

after what felt like minutes, you wake up on a bed...or subconsciously woke up. you could not open your eyes for the life of you. you try to use your other senses...smelling sanitizer almost made you throw up...the sound of unsteady beeping made you annoyed. you also heard sniffles by your side. putting the dots together you think to find yourself in a hospital. you always hated hospitals for some odd reason but just went with it. after a while you could open your eyes, you sit up just to see your mother and father crying at your side. you feel shame and guilt for putting your parents through this horror

You tried to make them see you but no matter how many times you tap them they did not stop weeping by your body.

You sat there for a little bit, trying to make your parents notice you somehow. tapping there shoulder, yelling in their ear, pinching them on the arm, anything. soon after you give up you feel something grab your feet, dragging you underground

everything around you slowly turns into a blood red color,a large pentagram surrounds you as you pass through the interdimensional ground. you fall onto the ground with a sickening crunch, a rush of fear than ran through you.