revenge is sweet

WARNING::
THIS CHAPTER HAS SLIGHT GORE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
This chapter is a little bit longer than the others bc I was ✨iNsPiReD✨

He tugged at your dress, but you grabbed a knife from your pocket and stabbed him in the side before he did some things that you would regret. He let go of you and hunched over in pain. You looked at the blood on the knife and that set something off in you, like a feeling that you were trying to lock away. You licked the knife and a taste of sweetness flooded your mouth. You loved this taste, so you licked the knife clean. You cut your restraints away from your wrist and walked over to the hunched over tv. You stabbed his side repeatedly to make him suffer. He cried out in pain each time, but you liked the scream… it sounded like birds singing in the morning…. As you enjoyed his screams of pain you did not notice your eyes turning nice a bright purple color. After he stopped screaming you looked down at the victim. He looked up at you with fear in his eyes.  You wondered what he was looking at, so you looked down, looking at yourself. You then saw that you had a suit on that was red and black. Your hair was slowly turning a bright red and black and blood was dripping from your eyes and mouth. Your head was growing horns now, your mouth having sharp teeth, and your tail was longer and sharper. You admired yourself for a couple of seconds, then turning your attention to vex, lunging at the demon with full force. You started to tear into his stomach and pull out his intestines. Now his screams only got louder so you continued with more pleasure. Then you went to his head. You stabbed his head, although it was only enough to make him scream even louder in pain, like a girl not kill him, Yet. You grabbed his feet and threw him into the wall, making a huge hole while breaking his arms in the process. You took his antennas and pulled them out of his head with a quick ‘rip’. You wanted to make him pay so you grabbed his hair and made him look in your now pitch-black eyes. ‘’Now, all this is to prove a point. I want you to know that this will not be tolerable. I don’t care that this is your territories, I will kill you right here, right now’’ he looked you in the eye with fear. “…Y-yes” he said, blood splattering from his mouth onto you. You stood over him, the black blood from your mouth fell onto his stomach, making him wince. You did not notice but the blood was ’burning’ your face like it was lava, you found out that you were immune to this pain, but still slightly burning your face because, acid. [duh] The blood kept on dripping into his stomach. At this point his stomach was almost gone by the acid-like blood. You loved this new-found strength over him and decided to end this right here right now. you then in seconds you tore him limb from limb. You were so busy with tearing him apart that you did not see the other being there in the room with you as well. He saw you go crazy and somehow felt proud that you could get this angry. He stood in the doorway with the biggest smile his face could muster. After a little bit his smile was sliming because on how gruesome you were with vex. This even made him get a little sick himself and that’s saying something. After you were done tearing up vex you walked to the door, licking your hands and you immediately saw the person that was watching you this whole time.