the power of whisky

Allister was at the doorway looking like he would throw up on the spot but still had a nice bright smile on his face, whether it was forced or not. He looked you up and down with a smile on his face bigger that before. ‘’darling, I think you were inspired by me a little bit if I don’t say so myself’’ he said pointing to your outfit. you looked yourself up and down once more. You then saw that your clothes were covered in red and black blood. You groaned from frustration because your clothes got really messy. He held your hand and walked you to the hotel. Charlie then came running to you. she stepped back from you immediately when she saw you in your state. She ran into the kitchen and got some rags to clean you up. She came back in the room and tried to get you to sit down but you were too stubborn to listen to Charlie. Allister took the rag from Charlie and tried to make you sit down, with force if it comes to that. He carried you to his room [again] and told Charlie that you will be getting cleaned up in his room so that they won’t be bothered by you procrastinating against him cleaning you up. Charlie thanked Allister and she went on with her day with everybody else. Before Allister dealt with you, he grabbed a bottle whisky for a peace offering. He trotted up the stairs and when he got to his room, he saw that you hid in the bathroom, trying to get away from him. He called out your name and he said that he had whisky for you. This made you run out of the bathroom and into the main area of his room. he snapped his fingers and a cup appeared in his hand. He gave you the cup full of whisky and you calmed down. He finally could get close to you to try and to get you cleaned up. At this point he gave you the whole bottle of whisky and you were still sober as you can be. He underestimated how you could handle whisky. You were still sober, but you were a little bit more relaxed than normal. He got you to let him wipe your mouth. At this point you were a little bit drunk, but you did not want him to notice because he was so close to you right now… almost close enough to kiss with one push forward… y/n snap out of it!!!!! I need to get out of this state of mind! He now moved down to your chest to get the black blood off. This made you flush from a strange feeling in where he was wiping with the rag. You blushed until your head was as red as a tomato. He did not notice this, so he kept moving down your clothes and soon got to the middle of the dress you were wearing that day. You tried to move but then you would alert al about your state that you were in and you did not want him to see you like this.