Cherry 🍒

Love Island? 

"There's no way to get out of this Cherry! Your under our management and we have decided that this is a good move for your career" Sam thundered down at the weeping model, all he saw was the dollar signs when he looked at her, nothing more, nothing less.

Cherry wiped her eyes as the tears tracked down her face, she knew there was nothing she could do, not until her contract ran up with them but gosh did she despise Sam.

Cherry was counting down the days were she would be free to make her own decisions. Their contract was up in three months, but her current management weren't ready to let her go that easily she was the client who brought in the most money. The agency had already created a prolonged contract for her to sign, something she wasn't willing to do, no matter what they threatened.

"This is my life! I don't want to go on some show to be filmed twenty-four seven! I want to spend time for myself, and my girls. I deserve a break!"

"There's no if's or but's Cherry, you'll be flying out in two weeks after the Chanel show and you'll participate on Love Island. Your fans want to see you with someone new, you've been miserable since the breakup and they want more" Sam clarified, his words were strong and clear, she was going on the show one way or another. 

"I spent three years of my life with him" Cherry sniffled, "It's not fair that you keep ruining my relationships just so I can be pictured with the next new up and coming star. This is not what I signed up for!"

"That's Hollywood! you should know this by now" Sam snorted as if the conversation amused him. "Who knows maybe you'll find your dream man and fall in love on the show la-di-da"

"What about Daisy and Lily? How long do I have to stay in the villa for?" Cherry asked her thoughts drifting to her eight year old twin girls who slept soundly in their room. Despite her busy schedule Cherry never spent longer than a week away from them at a time, and that was because they visited their father whilst she flew around the world for work.

"You'll stay until voted out and no sooner" Sam noted as he checked his watch impatiently. "The kids will stay with their dad" he added in after thought. 

Cherry remained silent as she zoned out of his lecture, she only had to deal with him for three more months and then she would be free. 

Sam was the worst of the worst when it came to managers, she didn't realise it when she first signed to his company. But how could she, he was a highly distinguished figure in Hollywood with a strong reputation. 

There was no doubt that he helped land her numerous roles and deals. Sam built and created contacts that got her opportunities that she could have only dream of when she was younger. The downfall was that he controlled nearly every aspect of her life including her dating life. 

Everything was a job that she needed to complete in order to further her career, any press was good press. During her younger years there were many times were Cherry thought she would break both mentally and physically. 

***

Cherry was known across the globe for her inspiring career start. It had caused many people to try and follow in her footprints. Although the majority of them failed in their attempts, some succeeded, but never reached her level of success.

At the age of fifteen years old Cherry helped makeup artists prepare for models backstage as part of her school internship program. It was there she caught the attention of a backstage director, with her fiery red hair Cherry was a show stopper and was often mistaken as a model despite her young age. 

One night Cherry was given a one in the life time opportunity that changed her life forever. A Chanel show was running low on models due to late cancellations that would leave the models black listed from future shows. 

Although, it worked out in Cherry's favor because she took their spot with a second thought, and with no experience Cherry strutted down the runway with confidence.

 The rest was history...Cherry had made her debut walk and since that day never stopped walking.

 Looking back Cherry wished her younger self wasn't so eager to sign into her current management despite his reputable name. The warning signs were there but she too young and immature to notice. 

A/n 

Hello! 

I know I haven't finished my previous love island books, but I will get back to them! 

This book will be an Oc x Oc

Hope you enjoy! Don't be shy and drop some feedback :)