Eenie, Meenie, Miney Moe

Cherry studied herself in the mirror for the last time, she had to make sure she looked perfect. 

Her sunburnt orange bikini shone against her porcelain skin, amplifying her already red hair. Cherry's face was polished with only the best products, and her skin looked light and glowy a contrast to her bright red lip. 

With bright blue eyes, flawless skin, and vibrant red hair Cherry was a force to be reckoned with, and it didn't help that she had a killer body from years of hard work.

 In a last-minute decision, Cherry's management decided not to dye her hair blonde, one of her most recognizable features in the industry. 

Cherry was delighted, she hadn't seen her natural colour in a long time and it was starting to wane on her hair's health. She could never understand why she had to dye her hair blonde anyway, her natural fiery red hair made her stand out and that was something the model industry loved. But, changing her hair colour was one of the first things her model management coerced her into, they stated she got more work as a blonde beach girl. As a result, her porcelain skin was often coated in layers of tan, and she hated it.

"She looks photoshopped" the cameramen whispered between them, although loud enough for Cherry to overhear. They had all seen their fair share of beautiful people on the show, but nothing compared to the goddess standing in front of them. It was nearly unfair to be out-worldly attractive and kind, something had to be wrong with her to weigh out the balance.

Time passed quickly as Cherry waited for her turn, She didn't want to admit it but her excitement was growing. She had decided that there was no point in fighting the situation she was put in all Cherry could be was her sweet, senseless self.

Cherry was the last female islander to go out, the producers were obviously keeping the best for last because she looked a treat. Waiting around didn't bother Cherry in the slightest, she often got lost in her thoughts. Cherry was currently envisioning the different alternatives of what would happen in the next fifteen to twenty minutes of her life. She didn't expect there would be someone to catch her interest, she would she didn't. 

"Cherry, Sorry Miss" an older man cleared his throat hoping to snap the model out of her thoughts. 

"Ms.Blossom? it's your turn to go through now"

With a jolt Cherry came back to the land of the living, a light blush coated her cheeks as she apologized profusely to the man. He laughed it off and decided to take a leap of faith and ask her for a photo. Cherry agreed aware that the other employees were waiting for her to step out, but who was she to deny a fan?

"Thank you! Goodluck out there"

"Thanks love, I think I'll need it" Cherry replied as she began to walk towards the door. Here goes nothing...

***

"Please welcome our next girl, Cherry!" Maya introduced in a fit of excitement. 

The Islanders turned their attention to the door in anticipation, there was one boy in particular waiting for a girl to catch his attention. 

Cherry pushed the door open and strutted out of the villa like she did a million times before.

"Hello!" Cherry smiled with her cheery persona, she seemed to emit positive energy, and boy did she catch the guy's attention. 

"Hello, my darling! can I just say you look absolutely stunning, I mean everything is lush" Maya gushed as she gestured for Cherry to stand by her side. "We'll get to the boys in a minute but I have to ask is this your real hair colour?"