Cherry Interview🍒

Cherry perched herself on top of the lone pink stool in the middle of the room, she was in the midst of giving her first Love Island interview. 

Plastering on a smile Cherry joked with the employees as they set up the camera's around her, she was going to have to make the most out of this experience. 

Cherry was used to putting on a character and acting like everything in her life was perfect, she didn't want to show the real her that was too personal.

"Ok, love! Can I have you introduce yourself first, give us your name and age" the woman directed, sitting just outside of the camera lens. Everyone was ecstatic that they managed to score the gorgeous model, although it stretched their budget to the max. Love Island were desperate and needed something big to happen this year, they needed Cherry to bring in the ratings.

"Hello! My name is Cherry Blossom, I know! my parents have a weird sense of humor" Cherry giggled, her hands clasped in her lap as she fought the urge to pull her dress down. "I am twenty-four years old! Although I would say I am very mature for my age"

"I consider myself a makeup artist, and model although I do dabble in acting!" Cherry confessed with a nervous grin.

 Dabbling in acting was the biggest understatement of the century, she was currently starring in the hit TV shows Peaky Blinders, Bridgerton, and Euphoria. Her movie credentials consisted of Little Woman, Dune, Operation Mincemeat, and Avatar the Way of Water, to name a few. 

Her success didn't stop there and Cherry had been highest paid supermodel for four years in a row and she showed no signs of stopping. Cherry was a self-sufficient millionaire that had created a name for herself, she would go down in the history books.

It was a big shock to everyone who knew her when her management signed her up for a show that despite being popular would do nothing for her career in the long run. Cherry couldn't afford for the public to dislike her, and on Love Island, it was very easy for the public to turn and ruin the reputation that she spent years building up.

"You still consider yourself a makeup artist?" the interviewer asked intrigued by Cherry's next answer. Any additional information from Cherry was gold dust, she was a celebrity who fought hard to keep certain aspects of her life private.

"Yes! I have loved makeup since I was really young. When I was five I used to take my mom's makeup and would use my dolls as models" Cherry revealed with a little blush, "I will always consider myself a makeup artist, I still do my friend's makeup when it comes to events or something like that. It's a different way to express your creativity, and I just love it!"

"Wow! We didn't know that" the interviewer muttered, before asking her next question. He wanted to get as many questions in as possible, Cherry was on a tight schedule and didn't have a minute to spare.

 "How would your friends describe you in three words?"

"Creative, Confident, and Loving" 

"Gives us three words you would use to describe your dream man"

"Strong, Protective, and Caring" Cherry smiled showing her perfectly straight teeth, there was no blemish or fault insight. It was both off-putting and inspiring.

"Tell us about your past relationships, you recently just got out of a three-year relationship didn't you?" the woman asked in excitement, she didn't care if it was still a touchy subject.

Clearing her throat Cherry didn't let her smile falter, she wouldn't let them see how affected she was with the topic. The majority of her past relationships were PR stunts, despite this Cherry always fell in love, she was a wear-your-heart-on-your-sleeve kind of girl. Her feelings were always reciprocated but that didn't matter to her management, once the contract was up they were done, and Cherry was seen with a new celebrity.

"I don't really have a type physically but all my past relationships have treated me well and I remain good friends with all my exes, it's hard not to in our industry"

Humming in thought the director choose her next question carefully, it seemed Cherry had a way of dancing around questions she didn't want to answer.

"Do you think our Islanders will meet your standards since you've dated some of the biggest names in the world? I mean to name only a few, you dated Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, The Weeknd, and your latest Tom Hardy"  the director interrogated, causing Cherry to shuffle on her chair in discomfort. 

"I don't date because of who they are, I'm attracted to hard-working, ambitious guys that have big dreams and the drive to get there. They have to be kind and protective. I want someone to look out for me and have my back the whole time like I would for them" 

"What would your exes think of you being on a dating show?"

Cherry held in her laugh as she shrugged her shoulders, truthfully they probably never heard of the show before but who knows?

"What would they think? I think they'll be supportive. Their schedules are packed full so they properly won't even know" Cherry smiled trying to take the pinch out of words.

"Perfect! Well, thank you very much, we've got everything!"

"Thank you" Cherry giggled blowing a kiss to the camera, with her famous smile. 

Cherry was going to shake up the villa and the producers couldn't wait for the results. Nothing caused drama more than insecure girls who fought for the spotlight. 

This season was going to be wild!

We'll see you next time on Love Island"