Chapter 3

*Sexual Content*

Evie laid upside down on Maya's bed as she ranted about everything she heard the last few hours. Maya listened without interrupting unless Evie asked her thought on something. This was normal between her and Maya, Maya knew how much Evie wanted her parents together. Hearing everything Evie discovered , Maya laid stayed right by her side listening to her best friend.

"And I don't even think they know I heard everything." Evie sighed as she sat up straight.

"Are you gonna confront your dad?" Maya asked sitting up with her.

"No, it isn't my business." Evie said shaking her head.

"I just feel bad for always pressuring my mom." She threw her hands into her head.

Maya grabbed Evie pulling her down on the bed and holding her in her arms. They laid there..in comfortable silence...

"Your gonna be okay Eve." Maya whispered.

"Have you spoken to Emma?" She asked changing the conversation.

"Last night...she was in a lot of pain."

"I feel horrible.. she wanted the baby Maya." Evie whispered sadly.

"Eve, she did the right thing. She wasn't ready for that responsibility. God knows Jace wasn't either."

"Yeah your right..plus her dad. He would have flipped the fuck out." She grimaced.

Emma dad wasn't abusive. More like overly strict , even thought Emma did a lot of wild things. She kept it hidden..from her dad. Presentation to the family matter way too much for him. Emma was the complete opposite, she didn't give a crap about what people thought. That's why Maya and Evie adored her so much. She was quiet when they first meet her, she didn't have any friends. Most were afraid of her dad.. but we understood. We always been there for her.

When Emma found out she was pregnant , all of us was huddled in the school bathroom stall. We all stared silently at the test, as the blinking blocks moved up slowly. Maya was the first the see the pregnant words, yelling holy shit. Emma was in shock.. she cried and learning now it wasn't even because of the baby. The thought of her father finding out scared her even more. She told her mom a week later, without hesitation she was scheduled an appointment with the clinic.

Her mom didn't give her a say, she threatened her with her dad saying she'll tell him everything. Her mom knew everything..Emma didn't hide things from her mother, she trust her with everything. But she knew her mom was much as scared of her dad , frankly even more. Agreeing with her mother.. Emma got an abortion Friday afternoon.

"God , I hate him." Maya grumbled

"Agreed.. did she say when she's coming back to school?"

"Tuesday.."

Nodding in response, Evie slowly closed her eyes as sleep took over her.
~~
*Knock Knock*

Olivia quickly rushed to the door , allowing the person into her apartment.

"So what's the emergency?" The person asked looking around for disruption.

The person dropped their items onto the coffee table facing Olivia. Without saying anything she grabbed their face pulling them into a kiss.

"I didn't know it was this kind of emergency." The person mumbled against Olivia lips as they moaned.

"Your complaining Novak?" Olivia asked pulling away from her.

"Mhm, never." She replied crashing her lips back into Olivia's.

Grabbing her waist to pull her close, Olivia tightly held onto Casey hips causing her to moan in her mouth. Casey hand moved towards Olivia hair gripping it pushing Olivia harder against her. Casey knew how to turn Olivia instantly. She missed the way Olivia held her as she owned her ,that sent Casey over the edge. Her hands moved down towards the end of Casey dress, slowly pulled it up grabbing Casey's bare cheeks. Pulling one of her hands towards Casey front, she gently moved over her pink thongs. Pulling back slowly she looked at Casey causing her to roll her eyes.