Chapter 5

Walking out her bedroom fully energized from all the sleep she's gotten, she made her way to the kitchen. It was almost 10am and neither of her parents showed signs of waking up. After checking on them both she decided to make herself breakfast. Grabbing some eggs and bacon out the fridge and reaching in the cabinet for some pancake mix.

After cooking enough for the three of them and eating herself, she decided to wake them up to eat. It was almost noon and she knew her parents were gonna feel like shit when they woke up, so she poured each a glass of water and took her pain killers from her room. As she was pouring the 2nd glass she hearing movement in the living room. She looked up and saw her dad tossing around on the couch.

"Hey are you up?" Leaning over the island trying to speak low.

All she got in response was a terrible groan followed by snoring. Rolling her eyes she grabbed a glass of water and held to her mom's room. Not bothering to knock she opened the door slightly. Her mom was laying on her stomach in the middle of the bed , limbs sprawled out on the bed.

She smiled at the sight, her mom doesn't often let loose like this. She heard them last night laughing loudly, her felt heart felt full. She even texted Maya through the night telling her everything.

After looking at her mom for a bit she pushed the door fully, walking to the left side of the bed. She placed the cup on the nightstand, squatting down moving her mom's wavy brown hair away from her face.

"Hey mom." She whispered caressing her face.

A groan was what she got in response, she chuckled slightly knowing her mother was up.

"I got a glass of water and some pain killers." She held out both items.

Opening her eyes slowly she smiled, her eyes half open. She turned around so she was on her back , placing her hand out to Evie.

"You have to get up." She chuckled sitting on the bed.

"I hope your father got this treatment." She mumbled as she slowly sat up grabbing the water.

"He's not a wake yet up he's next up." She smiled opening the medicine handing her two pills.

"What time is it?" She asked after swallowing the pills.

"Almost noon."

"Your shitten me?" She flopped back down .

"Fuck! You spilled the water on me! ..Sorry." She yelled covering my mouth with wide eyes.

The water was so fucking cold , it was an instant reaction. She flew back so fast with the glass in her hand the rest of the water flew on my pajamas pants.

"Your lucky I feel like shit." She smiled closing her eyes turning her beck towards me.

"I'm going to change and I made breakfast." She huffed before walking out.

After quickly changing into a pair of pajamas pants she went back into the living room to check on Elliot. Grabbing the water and pills she headed to the living room. Walking closer towards the couch she realizes he isn't there anymore. Walking further in she saw a pile of throw up next to the living room carpet.

"Nice dad." She sighed walking away from the sight.

Turning around she saw Olivia walking out her room , wrapped in her fluffy white robe. Evie placed the stuff down on the island and walked into the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies in the process she was throwing stuff around.

"What's wrong with you?" Olivia grumbled as waited for her food to heat up.

" I can't find the bleach!" She yelled half way into the bottom cabinet.