Chapter 6

A/n: sorry for the short chapter but, if your reading and it takes long for me to update, just being a bit busier then usual, I would really appreciate your votes guys or comments. It just motivates me in a way so I'd be thankful for that. If you guys want anything specific to happen let me know in the comments I'll def give you guys credit dont worry. I'll try to get chapter 7 out by tomorrow, but we'll see what happens, if not it'll be as soon as possible.

Violet pov:

I was honestly surprised of how well he carried me up the stairs, he was so strong. He didn't even complain about anything.

It was nice knowing he had a nice spot in him still, not dead. He wasn't completely dead yet.

There's still hope for me to turn his lights, back on.

When we got to the apartment floor, he brought me back to my legs, gently. And we made our way inside.
I sat down on the couch quietly and turned on the tv. My favorite show was on, Murray Franklin. I started laughing at his jokes when I realized, joker was still standing. I looked over at him, and he looked back. " what were you doing down there? Were you trying to escape? " he said calmly. I bounced up remembering why I went to find him. I ran to his room and called the boys out of the room. Then went back to joker and pulled his arm, I was squealing in excitement. I pushed the door open and moved away from his arm. " loooooook this is your room now!" I said pulling the "o" as I raised my arms to the air. He took a few steps forward, as he looked around. " it's not much, but hope it could last till then" I said as I held my arm in my hands. " why?" he said in a more angry or disappointed voice." W-what? Y-you don't like it?" I looked around to see if there was something wrong. " do you not like the colors? I- I can chang-" my words were cut off, my eyes now widened, my face shocked. He pulled me to his embrace. He hugged me tighter then I've ever been hugged, for a second a thought he was gonna break my bones. But eventually, I brought up my hands and hugged him back, I rested my head on his chest, as I didn't want to leave. His hug was warm, it was comforting.

Jokers POV:
She stood there trying to cover her " mistakes " in the room, what she didn't know was that I was shocked, or I could say angry of why she's wasting her time trying to make me happy. I ran to her and hugged her, I hugged her tight. It was the hug I needed. The hug I needed years ago, the one that would make me feel, warm. I felt like she was still in shock of what I did, but i didn't care, if it meant having a soft spot for her then so be it . Then I felt her suddenly hug me back and rest her head on my chest.I didn't want to let go. It's like I want to stay like this forever. But eventually, I slowly pulled away.

It was quiet for a while, till she decided to go sit at the edge of my bed. She started tapping on the bed for me to sit. I slowly walked to her and sat at the bed facing her. " can you tell me about your umm past?" She said looking down. I honestly was in shook, but maybe it was too early to tell her. I can't trust her this fast. I mean I did kidnap her, she could easily put me to a trap. And I've already showed her a side that wasn't supposed to be seen. " too early uh doll, but I could say it was, rough?" I said as If asking myself that last part. I looked to see her face just to see it disappointed in a way. " what happened to Bruce ? Gordon? What happened to them are they okay?" She stood up and grabbed her hair. " work, I forget, I need to get back to work, I need to call them" she started pacing back and forth. I stood up and grabbed both her shoulders tightly, " why do you care? Do you think they care?" I said with a serious look. " yes, yes of course they do, I've worked for Bruce, he should care" she said with an almost confused look. " do you think... they even tried to call you?" She looked up at me as if she calmed down down a sec, I was expecting her to say something but she just stayed quiet. "Exactly violet, they haven't, they don't care about people like us, you have to understand that". She shrugged my hands off and left the room.

Violets POV:
It's been a long long day it felt endless. All I wanted was to sleep, sleep for days. I don't know why. He didn't hurt me or anything, I wanted to help him but it's just too much. I'm basically living with a criminal. It feels useless to try and help him. He already needs to spend a life time in jail if the cops found him. Bruce, I know he doesn't really care because he's rich and all that, but to not check up on me after joker the most wanted criminal in Gotham kidnapped me, plus joker almost killed him. I mean doesn't he want revenge or anything?
It just felt useless thinking now and felt like I just wanted to sleep, I changed into my favorite pajamas and got on the bed, I hugged my knees to my chest on side ways. And got snuggled to the bed. Slowly my eyes began to shut down so did my body till I was fully asleep.

"Violet"
" VIOLET "
" VIOLET YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!"