Chapter 10

Violet's POV:
He held my hands and started walking out of the room and down the stairs.one of his henchmen were standing near a door at the end of the hall.he handed joker a car key, then me and him opened the door. It was dark so he let go of my hand and walked to the light switch.
Click
The lights were now on, to show a purple Lamborghini. " nice ride" I said smirking. He laughed then walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. " doll" he said opening his arm to show the free seat meaning he wanted me to sit. I sat down and pulled my dress down as it was sliding up a bit, joker got in the car and started driving.

at first it was calm till this song on the radio came on called gangsta's paradise. We were stopped at a street light then it turned green and as it did, the beat dropped "been spending most their life's living in a gangsta's paradise" and he went speeding like crazy as I held on tight to my seat as he started laughing maniacally. " J slow down!" I screamed as I closed my eyes shut. Let me be honest though, it was fun! I opened my eyes to look around, well, I couldn't he was speeding so fast my eyes were flashing. But, I decided I'd enjoy the moment. I opened the window and got half my body outside and he,d on tight to the car. One of jokers hands slowly came to the bottom of my legs holding them tight to the car seat. As he still was laughing and speeding.

It was a nice feeling, the air hitting my face, the song blasting as long as it could get, joker's laugh.

The fun didn't last long, Batman showed. I quickly got back inside. " well, long time no see" he said as he let out a sigh rolling his eyes. " do me a favor doll, take this gun" as he took out a gun from his waist band. "Shoot him" he said smirking at me. " you know I can't use a gun! " I said panicking. " darling, darling, darling, relax, it's fun okay? Just keep it funny, don't be too serious" he said as he giggled. " just shoot at him in a crazy way I bet you'll get him to stop or something" he said as he started speeding more. I nodded and took the gun. I went back out the window. Took a deep breath and aimed for Batman. It was hard with the cars movement " could you be more steady so i could aim a bit better?" I said almost yelling. The car was more steady after that. But Batman wouldn't wait for me to shoot him. He speed up to catch up to us, as he started throwing some, what are they called? Baterangs? Whatever. I started shooting like crazy literally anywhere trying to get his tires or break down his car. It didn't matter as long as he stops so joker doesn't get angry or something.
Peshheeeeeee
I DID IT, I SHOT HIS TIRE. " J SPEED UP! I SHOT HIS TIRE!" I screamed as I got back into the car. " good jooooob" he said making the "o" longer. He started laughing as he speed up more. It wasn't bad honestly, kinda fun to see joker happy, i mean he always is but he just seems to be having fun right now. I looked at the window smirking knowing I did a good job.

Soon enough, we finally arrived at this cool looking club. I got out and waited for joker to get out too. Then we started walking to the door. There was a security guard outside to check of whom is coming inside. He just looked at jokers face and he let him in, but as in for me I was behind joker, so he put an arm in front of me silently, " but I'm wit-" I couldn't complete my sentence to joker turning around and smacking his arm down " she's with me big boy" he said with a cold face expression. " sorry sir" he said as he bowed down .