Chapter 7

" violets"
"VIOLET"
" VIOLET YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!"

Still violets POV:
I heard joker, his voice was faded. But he was screaming to the point I had to get up. I stood up the bed to a normal position as fast as I could. I looked around to see joker putting guns to his gun holder on his waist. He grabbed knifes and also put them to his knife holder. He was moving around a lot, and I just was feeling dizzy from the sudden awaking. He came to me and held me lap and bent closer to me, " you need to wear any sweater you have, we need to move fast. The GCPD is looking for me in this apartment, someone saw me coming to this apartment" he tapped me lap as he got back to doing whatever he was doing. I looked over to the wall clock just to see that it was still only 4am. I went over to my closet and got on a sky blue sweater and got my shoes on. I made my hair to a high ponytail, but it was kinda messy since I was in a rush. " sir, there in floor 6 now, and there are guards guarding the apartment" Tyler said as he was painting. "Shit shit shit" I heard joker mumble to himself. " listen we'll take the stairs but we need to go down as fast as possible, you and Matthew in front, as soon as we get to the lobby I'll need you to shoot the guards, then Matthew is gonna get in the van, I'll take care of violet" he said that last part as he side eyed me. He came to me and reached out his hands to hand me a pistol. " w-what?" I said as I looked at the pistol he was giving me. " listen you need to shoot any cop you see that might want to take us away okay doll?" He said shaking the gun to show it off. " but I don't know how to use one" he looked around the place as if looking for someone. " you'll have to uh learn now come on" he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

Matthew and Tyler were walking in front pointing there guns to get ready. I was honestly scared. I mean how can he be so sure he can take down the whole GCPD team if he bumped to them? We walked to the stairs but we were quiet but fast when we reached the sixth floor, joker took out a gun with his free arm. No one came so we continued going down fast, but I got tired on the fourth floor as I didn't sleep much. I stopped for a second to catch my breath. But I wish I never did, we heard the floor doors opening with men yelling and going down the stairs fast. " come on violet we got to go" he held my arm tight and started running down the stairs. Soon enough the cops were behind us, Matthew stopped and got behind me and joker, I was hearing gunshots fading but I didn't wanna look back. We kept going till we got to the ground floor joker pulled me to the side of the door as Tyler kicked it open, joker covered my ears and started peeking out, seconds later gunshot sound could be heard in a faded way because of how hard joker was covering my ears. Then I saw Matthew running to help Tyler with the shooting, he was covered in blood from killing the other cops upstairs. Soon, joker slowly removed his hands from my ears as the shooting stopped.

He looked back at me from looking at Tyler and Matthew and gave me gentle smile. He grabbed my arm as we continued running, now we were chased by more cops coming our way. Matthew was now in his van, as Tyler followed behind him. Joker opened the back door to the van and got in, when he did he helped me up. He closed the door, and Matthew just sped off. I kept hearing the sirens of the cops car following behind us, but I was too sleepy. I moved closer to joker and fell asleep on his shoulder. I was too tired to even think of anything else.

Jokers POV:

She moved closer to me and fell asleep on my shoulder I mean I won't argue about it. Of course she is tired she had a long day yesterday and I woke her up 4 hours after she slept. Not as if I wanted what happened to happen. I would never thought they would find me here. But she's probably right, Bruce wouldn't let her go like this. He'd get what he wants. He probably figured it out since she didn't show up to work. as Tyler told me, they bumped into James Gordon in the mall. They probably looked into it a lot till they found me. I have to be careful now. And now that they've seen her in the mall alone without me, and now me holding her hand to the van with her will, and her running. They probably think she's doing this with her own will, not against it. I mean she is, but why is she? Why didn't she try to run away? She had many chances she could've ran, why did she stay? It was currently almost 5 and I started to feel sleepy so I knew it was a long ride to my main mansion. So, I rested my head on her head. And soon I fell asleep.
"Sir, we arrived"

A/n: again sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to get the chapters out as soon as possible so you don't get bored of the story but hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also again if you have any suggestions please comment them I'll read them right away, and if I use any of your ideas I'll sure give you credit so don't be scared and tell me what you'd like to see in this story next time.