3

✧‿*:✧3✧:*‿✧

When Jake, Neytiri, and Neteyam were on patrolling duty, they made Ae'teya stay with the Tsahik and her siblings.

Though she couldn't tell where her younger siblings were, she was too busy in her world, listening to her grandmother teaching her how to listen for signs from Eywa. She was quite relieved once it was over and it was near eclipse.

She could sense something wasn't right, her siblings weren't anywhere she looked for them. Something hit her when she remembers Lo'ak's invitation to visit the battlefield, the forbidden place where Jake had forbidden them to go. 

Ae'teya declined because of her training and told him not to go. Of course, he won't listen.

She prays that they won't be there. There was only one way to find them, it is to go to the location where they planned to go.

She grabbed her dagger and weapons and quickly made haste to find them and ran through the trees. It wasn't hard for her to find the battlefield since she was the first person to find it and told Neteyam about it. Her chest was beating hard, she ran as she silently curse to herself over and over again.

She knew her way and was about to arrive when she heard the sound of children in distress. There was also shouting and she could recognize some voices were from Lo'ak. Her breath hitched, peeking from behind the tree to see Avatars.

Avatars that weren't their allies. She realized they weren't allies the moment she saw them wearing military outfits with some weapons.

She didn't hesitate to grab her bow and arrow. She gripped her bow tightly, carefully trying to aim at one of the Avatars that were holding her sister, Kiri. She silently prays to Eywa to help her before she shoots the arrow at one of the avatars.  

Her arrow went right through his head and made the others jump from the sudden attack. Pointing their guns as they tried to search for the attacker, "Stupid demons." She snarled under her breath, gritting her teeth. She couldn't recognize any of them.

They were all pointing guns at every tree they turned to, except for the one in the middle who was holding his hands up signaling them to put their gun down first. Slowly studying the arrow.

Her siblings could already recognize and immediately tell who it was by the arrow. "Aé'teya," Tuk muttered softly, relieved.

"Colonel." One of them called the man who was standing in the middle. The colonel was looking at the arrow. For a while, he's eyes widened as if he recognized the arrow.

"Is that you over there, Mrs. Sully? Or another companion of his?" The Colonel asked, pointing at Lo'ak. "Reveal yourself or we shoot."

There was no answer from her. "I'll ask nicely this time. I'll give you ten seconds to reveal yourself, if you hide another second, we'll shoot." But Aé'teya wasn't scared, at least that's what she told herself to be.

Aé'teya gripped her arrow tightly before releasing it once again on another man's heart. She quickly turned back, hiding behind the tree, "Shit!" She cursed to herself knowing they had known her location.

"Over there!" One of the men pointed at where the arrow came from, directly where Aé'teya was hiding. "Shoot the goddamn tree."

"Kehe! No! Aé'teya!" She could hear Lo'ak shouted for her. But the man who held him grabbed his queue harder, causing him to be more in pain.

Tuk was crying for her sister as she tried to call for her. She's frightened. "Aé'teya!"

She jumped to another tree, the avatars could sense she had moved but weren't sure where until she shot another arrow at the man near the Colonel.

Three down, more to go.

There was silence again. They were cautiously waiting for her attack. She won't stop until everyone is eliminated.

Aé'teya grabbed more arrows before pulling them on her bow. This time she was aiming for the colonel's head. She shoots the arrow but the arrow only went past his cheeks, giving him not a small but noticeable and bloody cut.

"I've had enough of this." The colonel snapped, grabbed Tuk under his arm, and placed a gun to her head.

"Tuk!" Kiri screamed.

"What was her name again? Telling by the arrows I'm guessing she's your big sister?" He asked Tuk, who is crying under his grab. Lo'ak was shouting for him to let go of Tuk. But he was held back even more. Aé'teya hates it, she couldn't bear to listen to them in pain.

"Come out or I'll shoot this child!"

Her breathing stopped, and she could hear Tuk crying. Aé'teya was scared for Tuk but she couldn't show it. She must not show fear. Slowly, Aé'teya climbed down the tree but the avatars couldn't see her. And she couldn't see them.

She wasn't going to surrender herself, she wanted to shoot him herself, letting Tuk go from his grab.

Once she hit the ground, she hid behind the branches. Getting her arrows ready to shoot him. The avatars were busy looking for her while she get herself ready to aim at the colonel.

But before she could shoot him, someone came to her from behind. Placing a gun to her head and pushed her to the ground. "Stay still you bitch." The avatars said to Aé'teya who tried to fight the woman who held her down. She fought again, only for the woman avatar to hold her head to the ground.

Her face meets the ground as the avatar held her by her queue with a gun to her head in her other hand, pulling her up to stand.