7

✧‿*:✧7✧:*‿✧

Tsireya was a nice girl, showing them around as she shows them the way to their pod, their new home

Tsireya was a nice girl, showing them around as she shows them the way to their pod, their new home. She insisted on helping carry their stuff. Aé'teya knew she would like being friends with her, especially Lo'ak.

The girl would often eye her brother who became all shy in front of her. Aé'teya and Neteyam looked at each other and give each other a teasing grin, a grin meant for Lo'ak.

Tuk was hopping up and down on the bouncy floor above the water. She giggled at a sea creature that brought itself up to the surface. Aé'teya smiled at her younger sister before calling her to follow along. "C'mon, Tuk."

They stopped in front of a Mauri pod once Tsireya stopped her steps. Her face still held an excited smile, "This is for you. Your new home."

New home.

Aé'teya couldn't stop the thought she was at her new home. She might get used to the sea but she missed the forest, the trees, the animals, and her grandmother.

Jake tried to lighten up the family with a positive vibe, "Yea, this will work." He said with an enthusiastic tone, turning to them, "This is great! This is nice right?"

Aé'teya smiled at her father's approval, she couldn't tell if he truly like it or just want to make his family feel better. But she smiled either way to Jake.

Her smile dropped at a loud thud from a mattress that Neytiri had dropped. It was clear that she was unhappy.

•••

"No, Aé'teya-chose somewhere else. I picked this place first, bro!" Lo'ak pushed his sister away from spreading her mattress.

Aé'teya fell back a few steps from Lo'ak's push, "What the heck, Lo'ak!" She yelled, spreading her arms out. She rolled her eyes and picked up her mattress to lay it next to Kiri's.

"Aé'teya come look at this!" Neteyam shouted from outside of their pod. Annoyed, she lazily walk out to Neteyam.

"What?"

Neteyam was pointing at the view of the sea with the orange sky at the back. Amused, Aé'teya's eyes gleamed at the beauty as she watches the reef people fishing.

"Okey, Sully fall in," Jake called to his family.

Neteyam was first to arrive in the pod before he pulls Lo'ak's arm to make him kneel, "Remember, family meeting."

"Come on, take a knee. Let's go." Jake commanded in a hurried tone. Aé'teya dropped herself next to Lo'ak and Tuk.

Tuk looked devastated and she caught the younger sister's look before offering her hand to Tuk for comfort. Gladly, Tuk accepted the hand.

Until everyone was ready, Jake began to speak, "I need you kids to be on your best behavior. I mean it. Learn fast, pull your weight," he turns to Lo'ak, "Don't cause trouble. Got it."

"Yes, sir."

Neteyam chuckled, placing his hands on the top of Lo'ak's head. Lo'ak snarled at him for doing that.

"Don't cry, Tuk." Aé'teya comforts her little sister, caressing her hands and Tuk cries, "I want to go home." Tuk wiped her tears.

"Oh, Tuk..." Neytiri said with a sad voice, watching her daughter cry. Tuk was too young to leave her home.

Jake took her other hand, "Tuk, this is our home now. Now we're gonna get through this." He lets her hands go.

"We're gonna get through this if we have each other's back, alright?"

"What does your father always say?" Neytiri asked as she looked around at her children.

"Sully sticks together."

They all said it at the same time, "That's right, Sully stick together." Jake repeated, "This time with some feelings."

"Sully sticks together," They repeated again as Kiri and Aé'teya follows.

The next morning they were greeted by Tsireya, Ao'nung, and another friend who Aé'teya remembers his name was Rotxo. Tsireya mentioned before that day to stop them from making fun of their tails.

Seeing how the tree Metkayina invited them to swim with them. They jumped in the water gracefully.

Neteyam and Lo'ak on the other hand did not make a graceful jump. Kiri, Aé'teya, and Tuk followed them from behind, jumping into the water.

Holding her breath, the beauty of the reef nearly took Aé'teya's breath as she tried to gasp for air in the water but she quickly stopped herself or she'll drown.

She joined Kiri in examining the beautiful creatures of the reef. Smiling and forgetting about the air they were holding as her other siblings had gone up to catch some breath.

Tsireya invited them all to join them in swimming, and gladly they accepted. But the swim was only short for the Sullys to catch some air.

As soon as they reached the surface for some air, Tsireya and Rotxo showed up and followed by Ao'nung.

"Are you alright?"

"You're too fast, wait for us." Tuk rubbed her eye from the water. "Just breathe. Breathe," Tsireya tells her.

Ao'nung finally caught up to the surface and sneered, "You are not good divers. Maybe good at swinging through trees-" He stopped when Tsireya slapped the back of his head.

Aé'teya rolled her eyes but she can't deny to herself it was funny.
"Come on, bro," she heard Lo'ak.

"We don't speak this-" Neteyam showed his fingers, mimicking theirs earlier, "-finger talk. We don't know what you're saying."

"I will teach you," Tsireya informed, looking from Neteyam back to his other siblings.

Rotxo quickly interrupted, "Where's Kiri?"

"Kiri?" Tuk repeated.

"Who?" Ao'nung asked with a frown

"Kiri," Rotxo said again as the others looked back to find her. "Where's Kiri?"

"Did you see her?" Tsireya asked the others.

Aé'teya turned to her side, she swore she was swimming with her before. Neteyam tilts his head to her, asking where is Kiri. The girl simply shrugged, not knowing where her sister is. "I'm sure she's fine. We were admiring the reef, maybe she's still exploring."

"Fine, I'll find her," Neteyam said before he took a deep breath and dive into the water.

Aé'teya rolled her eyes, allowing Neteyam to find Kiri. She gave him a look of 'I told you so' when the both of them rise up to the surface. She was right, Kiri didn't go anywhere far. She was indeed admiring the reef and Neteyam had interrupted her doing so.