4

"Caught this one trying to shoot you, Colonel." The woman said, pulling Aé'teya harder to reveal her to the Colonel. She kicked the back of her knees, making her kneel to the ground as she still held her queue.

"Aé'teya!" Lo'ak's eyes widened at the sight of his sister being held.

The colonel walked closer towards her, crouching to her level once he's Infront of her. "Aé'teya," He repeated her name. He grinned looking at her. Aé'teya on the other hand was glaring at him.

"You already killed three of my men. So I'm guessing you are her daughter." He raised his fingers to point at her as he said it. "You look so much like her." But this time, he said it with pure hatred.

Aé'teya tried to wiggle her way free, trying to bite his fingers, and hissed at him. But the colonel was fast enough to pull his fingers before she could even bite it. She grunt in pain as her captive pulled her queue harder.

"You're a feisty one like her too." He said, breaking his hatred look to a satisfying grin. The thought he has their daughter. "Are you his first or second born?"

Aé'teya kept quiet. Her eyes stared at him with hatred.

The colonel took out a knife and placed it in front of her face as a threat. "What I want is simple. I want Jake Sully. Tell me where he is and we'll let you go."

At first, he thought she couldn't understand her or she couldn't speak. She stayed silent again, leaving him dumbfounded with his questions.

She let out a hiss again, a hiss that reminded him of Neytiri. He held the knife higher to her cheeks and she gasped as soon as the knife was slashed against her cheeks. Leaving a small cut, hopefully not deep enough to be a scar. Repayment for the cut she gave him.

"Kehe!" Kiri shouted and hissed in pain.

"Bastard." Aé'teya retorted at him in the language he could understand but didn't answer his question. He let out a scoff, "She can speak." Shaking his head, he stood up and wasted no time asking her again knowing she won't even voice out anything but insults to him.

"Aé'teya," Tuk cried to her sister, still frightened. "Mawey, Tuk." She spoke to Tuk in a soft voice and gave her a reassuring smile, trying to calm her down.

The colonel was watching some type of video. Her eyes widened a bit, it was a video of her mother, shooting the person to death. Shooting Quaritch to death. Her breathing became fast now that she knew who that colonel is.

It happened so fast, the sky went dark as the eclipse passed and droplets began to pour down from the sky, showering them with cold rain. Everything was cold and quiet. They were waiting for something.

Aé'teya's ears twitched when she heard a familiar call. There was a call, a sound that is identical to an animal call but she could recognize that call. It was their mother. Neytiri.

Lo'ak looked at Aé'teya as she stared at him. Both give each other a knowing look and seems like Spider caught that too.

Kiri kept her eyes shut, praying even when the man pulled her queue to shut her up. But she kept going, having the man pull her queue harder, "Shut up."

An arrow went flying to his head. It was shot from his eyes to his brain and released Kiri from his grasp. Indeed that has taken others' attention.

The avatars began to fire their guns at where the arrow came from. The bullets flying out of the guns blinded their eyes under the dark night.

Lo'ak had gone to the soldier next to him, pulling a green gas grenade to stop him from shooting. Another soldier tried to grab him but he bit his arm before the man could even do anything, sinking his teeth in the man's arm.