Danger

While looking at the big sight in front of him, Jimin heard voices behind his back.

Since he was sitting on the edge of the huge KAFA University building, and his whole body was hidden behind the huge AC cooler boxes, it was obvious that the two men, who were obviously fighting (hence the tone of their voices was low and angry) had no idea that Jimin was there.

"I swear to god Jeon, if you try to do this one more time..." one of the men said so instead of jumping off the building or running away, or doing anything else, Jimin turned into an ear and listened to their conversation carefully.

"There'll be no next time Mr. Hong. This is the last time you'll see the light of the day." another voice spoke so Jimin thought about what they could be talking about.

What does he mean the last time he'll see the light of the day...

Is the man going blind?

"Young man, you tried to kill me three times by now. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?"

Guess the man's not going blind...

Jimin peeked his head slowly, just a tiny bit so that he could see two man standing one in front another, walking closely towards the edge of the roof. The younger man was holding a knife in his hand, the older had his hands inside his pockets, and slowly he was moving towards where Jimin was hidden.

SHIT!

The guy looks oddly familiar...

Since Jimin wasn't wearing his glasses, he couldn't clearly see the face of the younger man, but his features were so familiar to him that he needed to take a double look.

While peeking again, Jimin squinted his eyes and looked at the black haired man who was now even closer to where Jimin was hiding and suddenly it hit him.

Jeon... As in Jeon Jungkook... A guy that went to the same high school as me... He was in Art classes I think... Or-

And Jimin's thoughts got cut off by a loud sound of a gun shooting so instead of maybe hiding better or going somewhere else, he peeked again only to see the older man holding a gun and pointing it towards Jungkook. The younger wasn't hurt.

"Silly little Jungkookie. Did you really think I would come here to meet you unprepared, you little piece of shit!" The man that was wearing a hat pointed the gun at Jungkook's direction who had his hands high in the air.

"If you're going to kill me, go ahead. Do it now. We agreed on no firearms since we are in a public place, but I should've known better that you never stick to the rules..." Jungkook said after gulping so Jimin shook his head.

That man's an asshole. He obviously broke their deal...

"That just proves how stupid you are and how this 'killing business' is not for you." The man said with vein and continued. "...any last thoughts before I put a bullet in your head?" the man asked while smirking, now standing only a foot away from where Jimin was hiding and even if Jimin felt like throwing up, he also felt annoyed cause of the cocky voice and shitty smirk the guy had on his face.

"I do actually." Jungkook said while showing no fear on his face.

"Fuck off."

Jimin's eyes doubled its size. He couldn't believe what the black haired was saying.

Isn't he supposed to be begging for his life? Maybe apologize? Is he going to die just like that??? In front of my own eyes? He was a bit weird back then in high school but-...