͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 1

❕✉️❕

◛⑅·˚ ☁️ English is not my first language so I apologize for grammar mistakes beforehand.

_____________________________________________

❝Aether, are you sure that this is the right path?❞ You questioned the male

❝Aether, are you sure that this is the right path?❞ You questioned the male. Your legs were growing tired and the sensation of the sun touching your skin could only be compared to fire ready to embrace your alluring s/c skin. Your eyes scanned the blond whom didn't even seem as nearly tired as you, you didn't question this considering that you knew how the young man traveled multiple nations and fought unbelievable things, it was no wonder that his stamina surpassed yours.

You caught sight of the playful look that was given in your way, you couldn't help but wonder how he could be so fascinating, not only was he physically attractive but he was graceful as well. He helped you when you were being attacked by multiple abyss mages, the different elemental reactions weakened your state and he came into your rescue when you needed it the most. You were forever grateful, that's why, when's you saw him after that encounter you would join him in his adventures. It was no surprise when the male asked you to accompany him on his journey with the purpose of looking for his dear sister. You were hesitant at first, you knew how chaotic his routine was and adding yourself into that would do no good, yet Aether made sure to make you believe the contrary, he even waited and asked multiple times for you to consider his offer.

❝Yes, we are almost there. Is it me or do you seem rather impatient today Y/N?❞ He added with a smirk. You scoffed at the nerves of the male for spatting such words! You have been walking for the past two hours and there was no sign of stopping anytime soon. He laughed at your offended look, making sure that his laughter reached your ears, it did and it no time his laughter ceased, two tornados made of hydro were approaching him rapidly. He looked at you with pleading eyes in hopes of you stopping your elemental skill from reaching his figure. ❝Serves you right❞ You voiced when the tornadoes were really close to him, his face paled and he closed his eyes, now accepting his fate. That was your cue to banish your skill.

❝You- how could you?!❞ He exclaimed in a dramatic manner. One of his hands was touching his chest and the other hand was pointing at you. You laughed at his act, forgetting your tired state.

❝Hey look! Liyue is right ahead of us❞ Paimon pointed out, it was true. The view in front could take your breath away, the tall buildings adorned the city and the small houses were painted in warm colors. You felt mesmerized by the beauty of the city of contracts, you only felt more amazed as you got closer to the said. Flowers that you have never seen before adorned your path, the grass was somewhat different, it was almost a yellow-ish color rather than the usual green. You assumed that the warm climate had something to do with the rare phenomena.

❝I think we should look for an Inn for us to stay. If you ask me I would preferably look for one now instead of looking for one at night time❞ Aether explained. He held your hand as he guided you through the streets of the city, you didn't mind in the slightest, you were still enchanted by the new environment. Aether pointed out some places as he walked, giving you brief explanations about some of the stalls. He even greeted some of his friends, you recognized two of them as Xiangling and Chongyun, Aether had mention that their hang outs were quite chaotic. You laughed at the thought of Aether almost fainting after Chongyun's hangout day.