͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 4

❝Y/N!"❞ Aether hurriedly went to hug you, you didn't fight anymore, your thoughts were at peace to know that the male was okay, so might as well just let him kill you with a crushing hug before abandoning Teyvat

❝Let go of her, traveler. Her broken bones are yet to be healed and if you hug her, she might not recover anytime soon.❞ A stern voice interrupted. Zhongli's figure followed behind Aether while he held a tray of food, his amber eyes did not divert from the blond's body, nevertheless his steps were steady and dauntless. Pulling one of the chairs near the bed, before flopping down, he gently placed the silver tray on your lap.

❝Yes, sorry.❞ Aether excused before stepping away from the bed. Tartaglia was long far away from you, since the blond quite literally crashed into him and eventually sent him flying away. ❝Y/N, I was so worried. You slept for three days straight!❞ He emphasized as he took a seat next to the red haired male.

❝Ya, I know that.❞ You shrugged, not even giving him a glance. You were trying to get a hold of the spoon, just to miserably fail when it trembled repeatedly. Leaving out a sigh, you were not even hungry anyway. Noticing your distress, the brunet man stood up from his chair, just to sit at the side of the bed, taking the food with the spoon, he directed the utensil towards your mouth. Surprise soon took over you, your widened e/c orbs deceiving the emotion, as it was visible all over your face. Though you opened your mouth and let the man to feed you. ❝So, where is Paimon?❞ You questioned before quickly munching the food and hardly swallowing, opening your mouth once more as a signal for the male to feed you again. He laughed at your quick acceptance, it saved him a hour of convincing.

❝She is resting?❞ The young man let out, the confusion of his tone caused by the scene in front of him, since when were you so close to the archon? ❝Paimon stayed with me when checking on you, she was really concerned.❞ He continued, as his hawk like gaze followed Zhongli's every move.

❝Ah, my poor child.❞ You whined while vigorously shaking your head, left to right. The action gaining a scowl from the nearest man.

❝You don't speak while eating, Y/N.❞ He cut through the conversation. Zipping your mouth at Zhongli's words, he was feeding you, so better follow his order for now. As he calmly continue with the task, there was a quiet red haired young man in the room that was thinking a lot, most of his thoughts were filled with the vivid image of you. The look your eyes held a few minutes ago, your weak state and the sensation of your soft cheek still prevailed in his hand. The feeling of him being a source of curiosity for you, he didn't mind it at all. Your attention on him, he didn't mind it at all either.

❝Agh, I am so full. Stop giving me food!❞ You pleaded when Zhongli was obviously feeding you more than necessary, the excuse of 'just one bite more' was probably going to be the end of you.

❝Alright, alright. Here, drink some water.❞ He gestured as the glass rested in your lips, to be completely honest, you couldn't even bring yourself to drink the liquid, it was his fault for shoving so much food into your stomach.