͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 2

❝Oh, this is Y/N! Aether's traveler companion I presume?❞ Childe cheerfully answered, his arm resting across you shoulders

❝Oh, this is Y/N! Aether's traveler companion I presume?❞ Childe cheerfully answered, his arm resting across you shoulders. The action seemed to gain a reaction from both Aether and Zhongli, the later widened his eyes almost unnoticeably while the former frowned at the proximity, his fist clenching under the table.

❝I see, It's truly a pleasure to meet you Y/N. You can call me Zhongli.❞ He informed as he placed his gloved hand on his chest, bowing his head slowly. You felt shocked at the manners of the man, he was a total gentleman, wasn't him? You smiled softly at him before speaking.

❝The pleasure is mine and like wise, it's lovely to meet you Zhongli!❞ You exclaimed as you extended your hand signaling him to shake it. He send a small grin at your direction before he too extended his hand forward, his guarded touch felt like a cloud, one could see it, yet the feeling was light. His honey eyes staring at your face which was adorned by the lights of the restaurant, a pleasant feeling setting in his chest by the view before him.

❝Alright, formalities aside.❞ Childe interrupted, his voice making you draw your hand back without a second thought. ❝Mr. Zhongli, How about you take a seat?❞ He afforded as he signaled Zhongli to do the requested action. The brown haired male nodded at his words before walking to the opposite side of the table, he was now sitting in front of you. His hands rested gracefully on the table and his shiny gilded eyes held authority. ❝I was hoping you could be our guide for today in terms of food, you see, neither Y/N or I have knowledge about the exquisite food that Liyue hardbor can offer! So how about you give us some recommendations?❞ Tartaglia finished as he now rested his head in one of his hands.

❝Hm, If I dare to be completely honest, then I would suggest jade parcels or bamboo shoot soup.❞ He admitted as he placed his hand under his chin, he seemed to be thinking really hard about the topic since his eyebrows were knitted together. ❝However, those are just my preferences. If anything you can tell me your favorite food and I shall try to find a dish that can be to your taste.❞ He advised as he looked at Childe with a smile, still he would glance at your figure from the corner of his eyes very now and then.

❝Oh, that is really smart!❞ Paimon's pitch voice added in agreement as while nodding at the elder's words. Aether hummed in approval at her remark as he now looked at you, signaling you to share your favorite dish first. Once you caught sight of his amber eyes on you, you decided to speak.

❝Well, I like f/f way more than other food.❞ You declared, now looking around to see their reactions. They all nodded or hummed at your words, now having a mental note where your favorite food was written.

❝Woah, I would love to try that some day.❞ Childe admitted as he swiftly brushed a hand through his red locks. ❝As for me, I am not really picky with food. I will just have the same as Y/N's order.❞ He concluded, sending a wink at your way. You smiled awkwardly at his remark as you looked away slowly, your eyes falling into Zhongli's figure.