PROLOGUE

Mahira Owais is a cute innocent girl getting ready for her 20th birthday,but is it or we can say getting ready for her love of her life.

But what she didn't know was that this year life is gonna give her a beautiful yet shocking gift.

*??? -Latif I bought you a pretty flower
??? - How dare you call 𝗠𝗬 LATIF like that he is only 𝗠𝗬 LATIF not yours.

After listening to the dark aura filled voice the small girl run away in fear leaving the flower on the floor.

And there stood a shocked boy who was called Latif looking at the girl running away from playground. And beside him stood the cute looking girl glaring at the girl's back.

Who knew a 7 year old cute looking kid could be so dangerous towards the little girl.

_______________________________________

*??? - Should we kill him Boss.
??? - No let us have some fun with our prey before vanishing him in dust.

??? - ummi wae did you leave me alone in bed I got scared not finding you being with me, never leave me alone .

And this is how, the boss's cold blooded eyes softened for the little kid.

*Age gap(7 years)
*Love
*Angst
*Fluff
*Muslimah
*Blood
*Killing
*Mafia
*Happy ending

❌*✰𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 / 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 /𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬✰*❌

This story is completely fictional I do not own any of the characters in this story everything inside this book just came out of my imagination.

If you do not like any of the tags mentioned of the story please leave this book but don't report or give bad comments

Please do not copy/repost/translate my story

I do not own any of the characters or pictures in the book the picture credit goes to the actual owner.

Thank you for clicking on this story
I hope you'll enjoy reading the story
✨🖤.

_______________________________________

Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu ❤️

I hope you like the prologue as this is my first time writing story so yeah sorry for my mistakes.

As I'm new in this grammatical mistakes can be there please spare me.

I hope you enjoy this story.
If you do then please vote and share the story.

You can call me Zunairah ❤️‍🩹

✰Hope u like it ✰
Never loose hope❤️LOVE URSELFFF ✨