CHAPTER 1

Ahhhhhh!!! The man cried in pain as his ear was twisted by the beautiful woman who was looking hella scary for now.

WHO TOLD U TO GO TO MY KITCHEN! the woman roared to the poor man.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry i won't do it again. Pls leave me it's paining" the poor man again begged but got nothing instead of laughs and giggles.

" Ammi you remember your favorite vaswe which was bloken yesterday, it wassh alsho Abbu " the little kid giggled after adding fuel in fire.

The said man was looking at his beloved daughter with his betrayal face.
Like how can a daughter can betray his father I mean are you for real.

" Eliza bhabhi leave him it was just an accident " another young beautiful woman came slowly holding her big cute belly.

"No Liyana  i won't leave him today see what he did to my kitchen and top of all he is the one who broke my beautiful vase. You just wait here!you won't be getting any food today" Eliza again roared.

"Yesh yesh Ammi I'm with you" the tiny little girl said giggling seeing her father's misery.

"Enough everyone! Eliza bhabhi leave him for now" the young man with his deep voice said entering the house  sighing over everyday drama.

Eliza left his ears with a cute angry face.

"Jazakallah Khair-ah Owais for coming in right time if u wouldn't come then i don't know what will have happen to me" Kashif said dramatically while rubbing his ears.

" Hmmm..... Bhabhi where is Daniyal i can't find him" Owais asked while roaming his eye here and there.

"He is in his room studying as his exam is coming up and as u know how he is soo yeah" Eliza answerd coming from kitchen holding a glass of water.

"Leave it.... Liyana come sit don't stand and walk too much, how are you feeling now is there any pain , or do you want to eat anything" Eliza asked Liyana.

"No bhabhi I'm good. You don't worry but sometimes when baby kicks it it hurts a little". Liyana said with a smile on her face while caressing her belly.

"Hmmm then it's going good only 1 month is left, and you don't take stress ok just ask me whatever you need yeah" Eliza says with a smile and soon gets a nod .

"How is my dear Mahira"Eliza asked Liyana. "She is good bhabhi but getting naughty day by day and you know what Owais also don't say anything to her. I'm just tired of this,but she is very cute you know yesterday baby kicked me and I cried in pain and she was so panicked I mean she is only 4 year old but still she understands everything. I'm thankfull to Allah for blessing me with his cute creatures" she said smiling .

"I know right!! I'm just waiting for the day when she will enter this home and calling me Ammijann..... ufff I'm soo excited for the day inshallah hope it will come soon" Eliza sqeaked happily.

"Inshaallah bhabhi " Liyana exclaimed laughing at her friend childishness.

" Daniyal comes downstairs for lunch" Eliza said and in return he got "ji Ammi".

........

All sat in their seat and soon a 10 yr old boy came with a big  smile and hugged Liyana.

"How are you khala and how is the baby " the boy asked with big shiny eyes.

"I'm good meri jaan (my love)and the baby is also doing good. Now come eat with me" Liyana replied while smiling at the cute boy whom she adores like his own son .Cuz why not he was her daughter's future soon to be husband.And top of that he was very sweet,intelligent and well disciplined boy with holding so much love for everyone.

They all eat together while bickering, shouting then laughing with each other.

Owais sigh for nth time as he already know how crazy his family can be once they will shout and fight with each other then will be laughing and smiling. This is what we called family right, a sweet and happy family they are just like that .

Kashif is head of slaughterhouse yet he is lovely and sweet but it doesn't mean that he can't be strict. He loves his family alot. Eliza is a very sweet person but it doesn't mean that she can't be scary like we have seen. They can be strict and scary when it comes to there family members. They are very well  respected known persons in Tabuk.

Let's see what the future holds for them........

____________________________________

Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu ❤️

So here is the first chapter 👀

✰Hope u like it ✰
Never loose hope❤️LOVE URSELFFF ✨