CHAPTER 2

A month later.........

It was Sunday morning where all the family members were getting together having their breakfast, it was peaceful until a sudden shout made everyone startled.

"A-ahhhh why it's kicking so much  " Liyana said in pain.

" Heheeee i think the boxer is coming" Daniyal said giggling and all others smiled at him but a sudden cry interrupted everyone and their movement.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" Liyana cried holding her baby bump.

All the family members started to panic as Liyana was in immense pain she tried to talk but she can't her breath was also unstable.

"Owais Bhai take her to hospital fast" Eliza shouted in worryness.

__________________________

Everything seems to be quiet and normal today in Tabuk central hospital. It's not like there was no patient and works but the atmosphere inside the hospital quiet seems peaceful, until the doors got open making all the peoples startled.

.............

Soon the corridor of the hospital filled with the cries as a person gave birth to an little angel.

Vafqah was crying as she was so small to understand anything and the environment of the hospital didn't help her too.

"Bhaijan what happened to khala jaan, wae she wassh clywing and wae all are so wolliewd" she as an innocent soul asked with in small voice.

" Nothing Vafqah, you remember i told you that in some time we will be having a new member in our family" daniyal asked and she nodded cutely. "So today is the day he will come" he said while smiling.

All the members where looking at them adoringly. Not so soon the labour door got opened with the loud cry of the little angel..... The doctor came out with the baby.

"Congratulations Mr Owais it's a boy",docter said and hand the baby to his father.

Owais embrace his son dearly. His eyes was glistening with fresh happy tears.

"Ya allah thank you thank you so much" Eliza said while smiling at the father and son due.

"Omo" again she shouted out of nowhere."what-what happened bhabhi" Owais asked getting started.

"Is-is he a fallen angel sent from heaven omg he is sooo cute and small, let me hold him" Eliza said eyeing the baby lovingly.

Owais sigh as this was not new for him for family silliness.

With Daniyal......

Vafqah was in daniyal's lap as she was scared she fell asleep there only and daniyal was soo tired so he also fell asleep. Both were snoring cutely, they was in deep sleep when someone call for there name.

"Daniyal... Vafqah common get up babies see ur Lil angel came already won't you meet with him" Eliza said in low voice patting there heads.

Daniyal woke up immediately after listening to the name and Vafqah got startled so Eliza took her.

..................................

Daniyal opens the door and walks inside the room where her khala was holding the lil angle patting him .

"Khala jaan....... How are you feeling are you hurt anywhere is everything ok" Daniyal asked.

"Yes beta I'm perfectly fine and the babie too but he is crying... I don't know wae" Liyana said being sad.

"Ammi he is so small" a sudden cute voice came. A little girl popped out of nowhere looking at the baby with adoration.

Then her eye's fell upon the crying baby who was wrapped in a white cloth looking so small in it. She then step forward to the baby and two small tiny feet was visible curled up looking so delicate and soft.

"Can I hold him Ammi" the little girl asked and soon embrace the baby and then looks into his eyes.

"Lia" she said as she eyed the baby lovingly. "Ammi can I call him like that"she asked with hoping eyes and get a nod. She started to talk to baby giggling every now and then and  baby Lia also stopped crying and was smiling a Little making Liyana and the others  surprised.

"Hmmm.... I seee u two get along well..... and u also decided the name hmm so his name will be LIAQAT OWAIS, how is it do you like it Mahira"Liyana asked her and she nodded cutely making all of them laugh by her cuteness.

But one was seeing her cooing internally who was none other then Daniyal. He was watching the sister and brother due in adoration.

"Mahira let me too hold baby" Kashif asked softly wanting to hold the baby but the baby was not in the mood to leave her sis so he started crying.

"Woah don't cry... Don't cry... See I'm here I'm here only... Shhh shhh" Mahira was calming the baby and the baby held her index finger and not so soon his tiny lip stretched a little and formed a smile making wrinkle, eyeing her sister doe eyes.

Liyana and others looked at her with smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And here our our journey started
HER YEARNING HEART

_____________________________________

Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu ❤️

Ik it's boring till now but in future there will be many thing i hope I won't disappoint u all. ❤️

✰Hope u like it ✰
Never loose hope❤️LOVE URSELFFF ✨