CHAPTER 3

Thump Thump Thump!!! It was beating so fast that everyone could hear it but oops it was not the sound of heartbeat instead it was the sound of Lia's tiny cute feet which was jumping and skipping the stairs quickly. Cuz why not,after seeing his crush in his house and in front of him who was talking to his mother.

A wide smile decorated in his pretty face. His eyes closed when he smiled .Looking all cute and tiny,and a  hint of mischievousness was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Hey Lara! How come u are here.... Are u perhaps here for me cuzzz i didn't go to school and u miss me so much that u couldn't hold urself from meeting me hmm??? " The five year old Lia asked his classmate who was looking at him weirdly as if he got two clowns.

"No my little bAbY she is our neighbour and I called her here and then asked a  few questions which i think i didn't regret calling her" Liyana said with a tight lip smile which was hella scary for Lia.

*what mumma asked her no no she didn't tell her that i was looking at her in the whole class instead of studying or or did she tell her that I was hitting on our Lily teacher* Lia gulp while thinking about all the possibilities of hwe mumma getting angry.

"Umh well aunty i think I should go now cuz my mom must be worried.... So can I take my leave" the little girl asked with a polite smile and got a nod with"yes dear go and study well and never get distracted by the brats okkk" Liyana said eyeing the tiny boy, the little girl giggles and goes out.

"Sooooo...... '' Lia says.
"Hmmm? What?" Liyana asks and Lia shakes his head as no and went towards his room.

"From where he got this much flirting skill" Liyana sigh.

"Jaan~~~what are you doing" Zeeshan comes from behind and hugs Liyana's waist but gets smacked right away.

"Don't you dare touch me you baddie and now ik from where he becomes this much brat " Liyana says while sending cute daggers to her husband.

Blink Blink Blink... "What?What did I do this time " poor Zeeshan asked confusingly.

Liyana sigh while shouting NoThiNg.

...........................................

WITH SOMEONE...

" CAN'T YOU DO A SINGLE WORK " the man shouted at the person who flinched and got scared from his boss.

-i-im so-sorry s-sir i won't do it again pls forgive me"he said while shivering but that doesn't matter.

" You are fired Mr. Jo"he said firmly and then stared at the file which was laying on his desk .

-but-but sir I'm I'm really sorry i-------- " didn't i just said that you are fired and that means you ARE FIRED !! he now shouted angryly as he was already stressed from the work.

The poor man got out the office with sad and teary face it also doesn't matter.....

"I swear if I found you i won't leave you alive"the man says while gritting his teeth but then chuckle darkly -just wait till the time comes i won't leave u all" he was looking hella scary and his deep voice was also not helping.

_______________________________________

Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu ❤️✨

Updated after so long well.
Will try to update soon next.

✰Hope u like it ✰
Never loose hope❤️LOVE URSELFFF ✨