Bonus: The Gap Between the Scenes

Dear Readers:

As Jamie loves to tell us, the gaps between the scenes are where the real story unfolds... And here I left you all hanging with a great big gap in between the Epilogue part 1 and 2! Are you wondering what our characters were doing?

Surprise! I wrote a secret SPICY bonus part to this epilogue (let's call it Part 1.5) with all the details of Jamie and Cora's battle of wills!

5) with all the details of Jamie and Cora's battle of wills!

That's about all I can post here on Wattpad without changing the book rating to "mature

That's about all I can post here on Wattpad without changing the book rating to "mature." This is definitely adult content, so I'm sharing it exclusively as a private bonus chapter for subscribers to A.V. Geiger Unlocked, my email mailing list for mature readers (ages 18+).

- Current subscribers: Check your inbox! You should already have received my January email with "The Battle of Wills" as this month's private bonus scene.

- Not a subscriber? Join us! A.V. Geiger Unlocked members receive a monthly email with news and exclusive bonus content for fans of my romance books No Kissing Allowed and It's Only Temporary. I send out new bonus scenes like this one once a month! It's totally free to subscribe, and you can read this month's bonus chapter "The Battle of Wills" as a welcome gift when you join.

Please type this link into your browser:
www.avgeiger.com/unlocked

Then choose "The Battle of Wills" as your welcome gift and follow the prompts to subscribe. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Much love,
Viv