[ ᴋʏʟᴇ ʀɪᴄʜʜ ]

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻
𝟳:𝟱𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"Kyle" I say with a smile as he opens the door

"Kyle" I say with a smile as he opens the door. He immediately pulls me into a hug with a smile.

Kyle and I grew up together but I moved away two years ago since my mom didn't like us living here anymore. We kept in contact but this is my first time coming back and visiting New York.

"Yo why you slightly taller now" he says as he pats my head. I punch him in his chest before walking past him and into his apartment.

"You always know how to ruin a moment" I say as I walk past the living room and into the kitchen. That's where I stop in my steps since I noticed  a group of people here. I hear the door close and Kyle walking towards me.

"Should've told me you was coming" he says as he walks pass me to the island.

"Yo ain't no way that's the Y/n/n" I hear Jenn say making me smile.

"Is that Jennyy ?" I say as she comes up to me and hugs me making me stumble back.

"Yo word to my dead, why ain't you say you was coming back ?" I hear Tata's annoying ass voice say making me suck my teeth at him.

"The fuck this midget doing here" I say making him smack my forehead before hugging me. I laugh and get a good look around to see some people I didn't know.

"Now who these people ?" I ask Kyle making him look at them while taking a drink of his bev.

"My fault. The bitch with the glasses is Murda b" he says pointing at her. I see her looking at me with a disgusted look making me immediately not like her.

"The kid with blue locs is Cblu" he says making me look at him to see him biting his lip while rubbing his hands.

"And the one with big teeth is Setty" Kyle says making Setty suck his teeth as I let out a chuckle.

"So what's the word tonight ? We outside ?" I ask making Jenny look at me.

"You know we outside tonight" she says with a smile as she daps me up.

"We  gotta get active for my heart tonight" Kyle says as he wraps his arm around me.

"But we had a studio session tonight" the girl says making everyone look at her.

"Fuck that shit. Where's the henny bottle at ?" Setty says making me laugh as he stands up.

"On some real shit. I need a shot after that plane ride" I say making Cblu and Setty nod like crazy.