[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟯:𝟮𝟳 𝗣𝗠

"I better not see you back her anytime soon" I hear CO Martinez say making me smile

"I won't. I'll stay out for real this time word to my mother's soul" I say making her suck her teeth before she pushes me out the door.

I had been locked up for 6 months for getting caught with the knock when we spun on sev side trying to find Kdott to get back for Notti but they caught us and I wasn't able to throw my gun out in time. Since I was still a juvenile I only got 6 months. I walk to the gate looking at the officer in the booth making him push a button and open the gate for me.

I walk out and look around seeing two cars with all of my brothers outside of them. They weren't my real brother but they basically were like my brothers. We all grew together and this was my dysfunction family.

"Yoo" I yell making them all turn to me.

They all smile as I run towards them. Keem is the first one I reach and I wrap my arms around him as he picks me up. I drop my bag with my belongings not even caring about them right now.

"Ight bro let us have a turn" I hear Quan say before pulling me from Keem's arms and pulling me into another hug.

He let's go and I see Dudeylo. I walk up to him and pull him towards me. He wraps his arms around me and lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you when Edot left" I say making him hug me tighter.

I pull away and he kisses my head before pushing me towards Roscoe with a smile. I hug him and he hugs me back while rocking us back and forth.

"Happy that you're home my heart" he says making me smile and tear up. I pull away and see Dd standing next to us. My tears start to fall as I pull him him in for a hug. I notice Ddot smd pull him into the hug too.

"I missed y'all so much" I say. It feels weird seeing them two without Notti here. Everything felt weird with two of the happiest souls missing.

"Don't ever leave us again gangsta" Dd says making me nod and smile. I let go of them before finally hugging Dee.

"You doing okay ?" I ask him. He pulls away and nods with a small smile on his face. I smile back at him before turning around, I notice someone with a hood on leaning against the car.

"Who that is ?" I ask as I point to them.

"That's Dd's brother, Jay. You ain't never met him ?" Ddot ask making me shake my head as the kid looks up with a mug at the mention of his name. He was a cute lightskin but that's it.