[ ᴛɢ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋᴀᴀ ]

𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

"Yo Y/n" I hear Kenzo scream making me turn around

"Yo Y/n" I hear Kenzo scream making me turn around. I see him pushing through the crowd of people to get to me. I was currently in the kitchen getting refills for me and Tg.

"Wassup" I say as he reaches me.

"Bro tell me why Maria is here looking for my son Tg. Ain't that fake crazy ?" he says making me mug him. Why the fuck is she looking for Tg ?

"Where she at ?" I ask as I put the cups down, completely forgetting about the drinks.

"She in the living room and I told Tg to go to the basement to play pool. He ain't see her but I don't want shit to go down cause we in white people land right now, feel me ?" he says making me nod. We can't act up today cause the cops will definitely be called.

"Ight, I feel you" I say as I walk away towards the basement. I go down the stairs and see Tg leaning against the pool table with a cue stick.

He notices me and smiles before he looks behind me and that smiles drop. I reach the bottom of the stairs and turn around to see Maria coming down the stairs. I roll my eyes and walk over to Tg not wanting to start anything.

"She say something to you ?" Tg asks making me shake my head as he wraps a arm around me.

Maria has been getting fucked by the Flockas for years now. She wants every single one of them but she got mad when Tg rejected her cause he was with me and since then she's been trying to get him to fuck her. Bitches blow my mind.

"Can we talk ?" I hear Maria's voice say making me look at her with a bored expression. I notice her looking at Tg as he just watches his friends play pool waiting for his turn.

"No" is all Tg says. She obviously doesn't like his answer cause she tries to grab his hand. Key word: tries. I immediately push her hand away before shaking my head.

"Watch yourself" I simply say as I point to her, warning her. She should know better than to play with me like this. She laughs before grabbing Tg's shirt and trying to pull him towards her. I move away from Tg and push her away.

"Stop fucking touching him" I say. Tg drops his stick and stands in front of me while putting his hand in his waistband where his gun was. That's my motherfucking man.

"Yo, y'all not bouta do this in my house" I hear someone say making me turn around. I see the white boy, who I guess owns this house say making me roll my eyes.

"Come on ma" I hear Tg say as he grabs my hand. He pulls me up the stairs and through the crowd of people. We reach the front door and I hear something that makes me stop walking.

"Bitches get fame and become pussy" I hear Maria's voice says. I turn around and see her standing in the door way. I waste no time putting my hair up and walking towards her.

"Come outside then bitch. You doing a little too much chattin for my liking" I say before Tg gets in front of me.

I try to walk around him but he holds me in place. I see her friends whispering something in her ear making her nod. This makes me furrow my eyebrows. Something isn't right. They all come out putting their hair up making me suck my teeth.

"You mad pussy, gangsta" I say making Tg turn around and see the 6 girls walking towards us.

"You wanted to fight right ? So come fight then" Maria says cockily making me mug her. She thinks that's cute ?

"Y'all got me fucked up" Tg says before pulling out his gun from his waistband and pointing it at them.

"Ain't nobody jumping my bitch" he says. They all step back and some even run inside the house. obviously knowing that Tg don't play. I see Kenzo coming out the house before furrowing his eyebrows. He runs towards us, pushing Maria in the process making me smile.

"We gotta go. There was a fight inside and the boys are on their way" Kenzo says making us nod. We all turn and walk toward the car not even caring about Maria anymore.

"I better not catch that bitch on my block cause you know it's up for her, word to Jb" I say making Kenzo laugh.

"She got you hots gang" Kenzo says making Tg laugh.

"She's a pussy ass bitch. She's dumb too, thinking she was gonna jump you with me right there" he says making me smile. Tg wraps his arm around me and kisses my head as we reach the car.

𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙜 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤

𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙜 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤. 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 5𝙞𝙫𝙚 🤗 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙠 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙬𝙖 😭 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 0-2 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙬𝙩𝙛

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟭𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀