[ ᴄʙʟᴜ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟮:𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠

I sat next to the window drawing on my note book

I sat next to the window drawing on my note book. This is how I mainly spent my time in class, listening to Frank Ocean in one ear and listening to world history in the other. The small teacher stands in front of the smart board as she explains about another empire rising to power.

I continue to doodle a outfit, which was my favorite thing to draw. I assumed this was another slow class until I hear the words partners come out of the teachers mouth. I look up and lower the volume on my music.

"It's not a hard project and you have the last two weeks to work on it. This is your final grade and if you're failing you'll need it" the teacher says before going on her laptop.

"I'm going to read the partners out for y'all" she says. I listen to her go down the list before I hear my name.

"Y/n and Camrin" the teacher says making me sigh. Just my luck. I turn my music back up and focus on my notebook again. I don't even need this grade to be honest, I'll be good.

"Yo" I hear someone say before the seat next to me is occupied. I look up and see Camrin sitting there now.

"Hi" I simply say before looking back down. I see him pull out a penicil and the textbook we've been using all year.

"Listen I really need this grade to pass this class and since we have no choice but to work together, you have to help me" he says making me look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't have to do anything" I say making him suck his teeth as he mugs me.

"Bro what ? We gotta do this project though" he says making me shake my head.

"You gotta do this project, I don't. So you can do it and I'll help you here and there" I simply say.

"Hold on, so I gotta look everything up and type everything ?" he asks making me nod.

"Yeah, have you ever done that before ?" I ask as I look at him already knowing the answer.

"What ? Yeah, I do that all the time" he says making me raise a eyebrow. He can't be serious. He looks at me with a straight face before sighing and shaking his head.

"I've never done this before" he says making me smile. I look up at the board to see our names and the empire we got assigned. Byzantine empire.

"You see the empire ? We got start with looking it up in the book" I say as I point to the text book. Camrin looks up at the board before opening the book. I watch as he scrolls through the book looking for the page. He doesn't take long to find it before looking up at me.

"Now what ?" he asks.

"Now you gotta take pictures so you can use this when you're at home. Everything you're gonna need for this project is on these few pages" I say making him nod. He pulls out his phone and I watch him take the pictures before he turns his whole body towards me.

"Where do you live ?" he asks making me look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. He notices this and quickly takes it back.

"Not like that. Word to my dead, I can't do this on my own and I wanna be able to come to you incase I some need help" he says. I don't say anything and I can tell that he's becoming nervous.

"Or you can give me your number ? Is that weird too ? I'm just saying we can ft" he says making me smile. I shake my head as I look down at my notebook.

"Monterey houses" I say. He doesn't say anything for a bit.

"What did you say ?" Camrin asks making me look up.

"I live in Monterey houses" I say making him furrow his eyebrows.

"You're chattin right now" he says with a smile making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Nah, you're actually serious ?" he says making me slowly nod.

"Oh shit, how come I've never seen you then ? You be inside all the time ?" Camrin asks making me nod.

"Yeah, I got no reason to go out" I say making him smile.

"We'll now you do. You're gonna definitely come out and help me with this project" he says making me look around.

"I am ?" I ask making him nod.

He opens his mouth to say something else but the bell rings. Everyone immediately starts to pack up wanting to go home as fast as possible . I put my notebook away in my bag as well with my other items. I pick up my tote bag and put it over my shoulder before heading out of the class. I pull out my phone and look for the perfect song as I walk through the hallway of the school.

"Y/n, hold on" I hear someone yell behind me making me furrow my eyebrows. I look back to see Camrin running over to me. I notice his friend group walking slowly behind me with confused looks on his face. Camrin reaches me with a smile on his face.

"You need something ?" I ask as I continue to walk out of the school.

"I can't walk with you ?" he says making me look. at him suspiciously.

"I guess you can" I simply say. He doesn't say anything for a bit before I feel him wrap a arm around my shoulders.

"We're bestfriends now" he says making me mug him. He can't be serious. I look at his face and notice he wasn't joking. I laugh and shake my head without saying anything else.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙨

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙨.𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 😝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟵𝟲𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀