Preview

Blood had spilled on the floor as the monster had started to dust, the trio walked away in fury and no regret. An arrow had came close to the second human and was aiming at the soul.

A bullet had pierced through one of men and Mafia shrugged and said "whoops my bad" While smoking a cigarette.

Y/n was still on the ground curled up with Cross doing the best they could to heal him while crying over how painful the spell was.

The others were fighting desperately most of them close to giving up.

Preview #2

"HEY YA'LL I'M BACK FROM MY TRIIIIP" Cross shouted happily. Y/n ran up and gave him the biggest hug a kid could give a monster. While the rest of the gang came downstairs to greet Cross.

Preview #3

" If I lose y/n I'll lose myself no doubt about that! " Nightmare told himself killing a punch of other humans.

Soul keeper looked up in despair, he had warned everybody and yet this War had still happened and everyone was getting hurt. Soul Keeper dropped to the ground furious at what had come.

He had protected Y/n for 3 months and that still wasn't enough, because now everyone was hurt. He may have been a demon but he sure used his powers like an Angel does.

*Showdown series coming soon*