Prologue

The Charred Council had summoned two of the horsemen, Death and Fury. They knelt before the Council.

"We have summoned you to take something off of our hands..." One of the heads announced.

"What is it, masters?" Fury asked timidly, her head bowed and staring at the ground.

"Death will know more then you horseman." A council heads voice boomed.  A portal opened to the right of both Fury and Death. A small body fell out, hitting the ground with no grace and disturbing the dust that was under her. It was a young girl, looking to be 10 or 11 judged by her mortal appearance. 

Long black hair was draped over her back and pooling around her head. Her skin was extremely pale, but not white, and her clothes were rugged and bloody.

The girl had her neck, wrists, and ankles chained. Both Death and Fury were curious why she would have such restrictions.

"What is this?" Death asked, looking up at the council after giving her a look-over. They paused, as though they were hesitating to admit something. The center head growled and let it out;

"Your nephilim daughter, Death." The head stated, sounding more like an accusation. Death also paused, a clad of memories flying at him at what they said. But that was impossible- she was dead!

"How did you-"

"How did we know? You're not the only one who can get a job done, Horseman." The council interrupted him.