Chapter 6

Whisper watched as he started steering the horse in circles.

 "Now that I kept up my side of this deal, its time for you to return the favor." The demon male stopped his new horse and turned his attention to her.

 "Torkt is a dangerous demon. He attacks hell born creatures and angels alike if they get near what he calls his "territory"."

 "Where can I find him?" He pointed over to his right.

 "You have to travel west and will need to go through Blinding Dusts, it's mainly the desert outside the canyon, then fight your way inside his fortress thing, and he should be in there somewhere."

 "Thank you." The boy nodded and looked like he was about to charge off on his horse. Whisper grabbed his arm suddenly.

 "Wait! What's your name?" She asked.

 "Tell me yours for mine." Whisper stared at him for a second.

 "It's Whisper." She answered. He leaned down to her level. He stared at her teal eyes that glowed softly under her hood.

 "Fear." He said.

 "Excuse me?"

 "My name is Fear." He said again. She stared back at him in curious silence.

 "See you again soon, Whisper." He murmured to her. The way he said her name sent a slight shiver down her spine. He positioned himself upright on the horse and galloped away.