- Chapter 2: Have a little nap -

Not Checked, Not Edited

️⚠️⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️⚠️

⚠️⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️⚠️

Sofia's Pov

It wasn't long till i felt Esme stop running and slow down to a walk, i moved my head from her neck only to see the most beautiful house in front of me. It has so many floor to ceiling windows, and the whole place looks open planned, i would have loved to live in a house like this growing up. The closer we got to the front door, the more i started to feel nervous because Carlisle is going to check me over, and once he sees how broken i am he will not want to help me anymore. I'm a lost cause, i really am because who would want to help someone like me or for me to be in their family when i'm near enough scared of everything. I don't want to ruin the Cullen name with my bruised and ugly appearance, especially when they have done so much for this town, and it will just ruin everything.

I snap out my thoughts when i feel myself being placed onto something soft and comfortable. I look around only to see i'm now lying on a hospital bed in an old styled office with Esme standing beside me. I want to run and hide away so no one sees my bruised battered body because i don't want them to fuss over something i have gotten used to dealing with alone for so long. Plus, i have this feeling that Esme and Carlisle would go on a rampage when they see what is plastered all over my body. They both have this protective parental vibe about them, and i feel sorry for anyone that trys to hurt their kids or coven members. I'm not sure how Jasper and Alice will react if they saw what my dad has done to me since i don't know enough about them. All i truly know about the Cullen family is that all of them are vampires that drink animal blood, and they don't hurt humans at all.

I snap out my thoughts when i see the office door open, revealing Carlisle, Jasper, and Alice. All three of them have blood on their knuckles, and out of instinct, i curl up into a ball waiting for the first blow. I wait and wait, but nothing happens, and i immediately realise what i did. I just basically thought the worst about the family that has saved me from hell, the same family that promised me they wouldn't hurt me. I slowly uncurl myself and sit how i previously was, then i look down at my legs, not wanting to see their faces. Suddenly, i feel someone's finger under my chin, and my head is gently raised up only for me to make eye contact with Alice.