- Chapter 16: My possessive king -

Sofia's Pov

Sofia's Pov

Seeing Isabella's and Edward's dead bodies at my feet did nothing to me because they meant nothing to me. Charlie didn't even react to Isabella's death he just stayed seated on Marcus throne with an unreadable look on his face. All the cullens are looking at me in shock, and that's probably because i still completely human was just thrown in the air and landed safely back on the floor, snapping Edward's head off in the process. I could see Marcus and Aro looking at me with nothing but pride in their eyes, and it made me blush because not many people have been proud of me before. Then i see Caius looking at me only to blush more when i see the emotions on his face since his eyes hold love, desire, and respect.

In the blink of an eye, i'm no longer in the throne room with everyone else explaining things to Charlie. Instead, i'm standing in the middle of a gorgeous styled bedroom with a lite open fire. I slowly spin around, looking around the whole room only to stop when i see Caius standing in the corner, watching me with a smile on his face. I point to the floor in front of me, keeping my eyes locked on to Caius, and within seconds, he is standing in front of me with a worried look on his handsome face. He slowly and carefully cups my face with both of his hands, then caresses my cheeks with his thumbs, and i blush seeing the love in his eyes.

"What's wrong, mia regina?" He asked softly

"Nothing is wrong. For the first time since my ma passed away, everything is perfect. Everything is finally perfect in my life. Now you are in it. I don't know if this is too soon, but here i stand with no care in the world if it is because Caius, i love you. You are the person who has focused solely on gaining my trust and love, and for that, i will forever be thankful. You have been nothing but gentle, kind, caring, and understanding. You could have rejected the bond and could have been set free from me, but instead, you stayed and helped me heal from my trauma and injuries. You are truly an amazing man and vampire, Caius Volturi, and i'm proud to be your mate." I said softly with nothing but honesty lacing my words.

"It's never too soon to say you love your mate in the supernatural world, my love. I will always be kind, caring, and understanding but only to you because you are who owns my heart. No one else in this world is more important to me than you are, and it is i that is proud to have you as my mate. I would have never rejected you because you are destined to be mine and mind alone. You are one tough, loveable, kind, caring, warm-hearted, motherly human who everyone in this coven will respect because you are their queen and my mate. You will never be hurt ever again under my watchful eye because i will tear anyone apart that dares lay their hands on my world. I love you so much, Sofia Ricci-Cullen." He said, still caressing my cheeks, making tears gather in my eyes

"For all eternity?" I asked, leaning into his touch

"Yes, mia regina, for all eternity." He said, smiling

"I love you." I said, rubbing my cheek against his hand

"I love you too." He said, still smiling as he moved his head closer

That smile is replaced by a scowl when there is a knock on the door. He quickly kisses my forehead and rips the door open, nearly ripping it off the hinges. I hear him let out a loud growl at the person because they knocked at the wrong time. I couldn't hear talking, which means they are probably talking at vampire speed, and after a minute of silence, i see my suitcases being placed in the room and Caius shutting the door. He turns to look at me, and i see his eyes are jet black with possessiveness shining in them. I walk over and cup his face, caressing his cheek, knowing he didn't like another vampire near me.

"Mine!" He snarls, leaning into my touch

"I'm all yours il mio re." I said softly, caressing his cheek more

"I should have taken them to the dungeons and tortured them." He snarled, closing his eyes

"May be next time, my possessive king. But for now, let's focus on getting me all settled in my new permanent home." I said kisses his cheek

"You missed." He said, smirking as he tapped his lips with his finger

"Hmmm, i don't think i did." I said playfully

He goes to say something, but before he does, i softly place my lips on his cold ones and kiss his softly. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest as he kisses me back just as softly. Before the kiss could turn heated, Caius pulled away from my lips, making me whimper as i tried to pull him back to my lips.

"Shh mia regina, you can have more kisses once we have you settled in." He said softly

"Promise." I said, looking at him with puppy eyes

"Most definitely, now let's make this room more homely for you, my love." He said, then pecks my lips, making me smile

That's how i spent the rest of my first day in the castle, and not once did we get interrupted again. I had the feeling the vampire that interrupted us went around and warned everyone not to interrupt us. If they did that, then i'm glad they did because having that time with Caius was amazing. I knew that he would always show me this side of him no matter what situation we were in because when we are around each other, we are only Caius and Sofia, not king or queen.

●🖤●🩸●🖤●