𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Y/NS pov

I was in that state where you know you're asleep but your not dreaming about anything, it's just you with your eyes closed but they're too heavy to open. until my mom tapped my shoulder to wake me up.

"y/n sweetie"

"mom?"

"we've got to go otherwise we'll be late for our flight, dads already in the car and your stuff is all packed up you've just got to get dressed"

"mmhh okay"

I drowsily get out of bed and walk over to my drawers and picked out sweatpants and a hoodie. I put a t-shirt underneath because I knew I'd end up sweating later on but right now it was freezing. I quickly went to brush my teeth and grab a packet of chips from the pantry since I knew I'd be hungry on the plane and the food on there is horrible.

"y/n hurry up!"

"cominggg!"

I yell out whilst I grab a packet of goldfish aswell just incase.

"you can sleep if you need y/n/n it's going to take us around half an hour or so to get there"

"thanks mom"

I say snuggling up with a blanket she had left for me in the backseat

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

I was woken up my a light tap on my shoulder.

"y/n/n we're here"

I get out the car and I put my airpods in to listen to music whilst my parents check us in. we had made it to the terminal and now we were waiting for our flight to be called since it had been delayed by half an hour.

"FLIGHT 267B12 TO LA MAY NOW START BOARDING"

whilst we we're boarding my parents walked all the way to the back of the plane and I was confused until my dad pulled out our tickets to show to the flight attendant that was when I realised that they had booked us for first class. how could I have not realised? but it didn't matter because this flight had just gotten ten times better.