𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫

Y/NS pov

"what should we do now"

it had been a while since any of us spoke and I guess walker was just trying to break the silence

"I should probably head back to the hotel, my mom might get worried if I'm out too late"

"it's only five pm?"

"it'll take about 30 minutes to walk back though"

"y/n if you want to hang out with us for a little bit longer you can and we can just take an uber back instead"

"that sounds good I'll just text my mom though because she'll probably be expecting me back soon"

after I texted my mom we started to walk around and I spotted this really pretty outfit in the window of one of those high end designer fashion stores, it was probably way out of my budget but it was fun to think about all the events I could wear it to.

WALKERS pov

y/n was staring at this outfit through a store window and I had to admit it was really pretty, It looked perfect for the scream premeire but I know she'd never buy it. expensive clothes weren't her thing, no matter how perfect they may be.

"guys it's getting late maybe we should head back"

jack was right it was almost seven o'clock and y/ns mom kept texting her asking where she was so it probably would've been a good idea to head back to the hotel

"jack can you call an uber?"

"yeah of course I can"

y/ns mom called her twice whilst we were waiting for the uber. she seemed to be really protective of her but I guess we are four teenagers alone in LA I guess it's not the best situation to be in.