𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

Y/NS pov

"hey dad?"

"yeah?"

"walker asked if we could go swimming after the table read today would that be okay?"

"yeah sure, is it just you two?"

"it was going to be us, jack, chase and some of the others from the cast if they wanted to come"

"wait do you have swimwear?"

"the table read doesn't start until twelve I was just going to ask mom if she could take me shopping beforehand"

"oh alright, have fun with mom okay?"

"I will, love you dad"

"love you too sweetie"

I walk around trying to find my mom but I can't so I quickly run back up to my dad to see if he had any clue on where she was but he didn't know either so I decided to text her instead. it took her a couple of minutes to respond but then she told me she was out running errands. damnn. I just asked her if I sent her a couple of pictures of swimwear that I liked could she buy me a pair and she agreed as long as I paid her back later.

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

 the table read wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. most table reads I had been to were for smaller productions or short films so a lot of lines were awkward and either had to be cut, changed or re-arranged but this one was almost perfect, sure a couple of lines were wierd or out of place but most of it perfect for a horror movie. we kind of split up into two groups, the younger cast and the older cast, not like we didn't get along it just felt right. but we finally got a chance to talk to audrey and jenna.

"by the way did you guys want to come swimming with us later? chase, walker, y/n and I were gonna go but if you guys don't want to or your too busy that's fine"

jack was talking, fast. walker, chase and I all showed a knowing look. jack liked audrey. there's no way it was jenna because it had been this way at the table read too, any line he had with audrey he'd talk super fast and he had to keep slowing down but suprisingly audrey didn't notice, she had acted that way too. not as bad as jack of course but you could still tell. chase, walker and I shared another look. jaudrey was a thing, we just had to make it happen.

KARMA SPEAKS!

oooo 🤭