𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

WALKERS pov

today was y/ns birthday and we were going to surprise her on set, we had a birthday cake and everything except I also planned to give her the outfit today I hoped she wouldn't get mad at me for spending so much money and I really hope she'll be my girlfriend. except now I'm having second thoughts about that part.. maybe I'll wait. till we're older, you know?

"okay we're going to open the door then start singing happy birthday, ready?"

jack said and then he opened the door and all I saw was her face lighting up as we walked into her trailer, god she was pretty.

"make a wish!"

trinity yelled over the phone as she blew out her candles. I wondered what she wished for?

Y/NS pov

as I blew out my candles I wished for one thing. walker. maybe it's a stretch since we're so young but oh well, at least I tried.

"what did you wish for?"

audrey asked me

"are you stupid? if I tell you it won't come true"

I playfully roll my eyes at her

"if what I'm thinking about is your wish then it might just come true"

jack says as he nudges walkers shoulder and he blushes slightly, does walker like me back? or is jack being a dick

"can everyone leave? I wanna talk to y/n for a minute"

walker says

"you too trin"

trinity squeals and immediatly ends the call. I wonder what walker wanted to say?