College

Gwen and Courtney get out of Gwens mums car and headed to the door of their new college.

"Finally a new start!" Said Gwen excitingly

"I know right, after all that happened at total drama, this will be our way of forgetting it all." Replied Courtney.

As they both walked in they were greeted by older students and were shown around the school.
As the tour ended they both got shown to their dorms.

"Aw we don't have dorms together" said Gwen.

"Great." said Courtney sarcastically "I hope my roommate isn't atrocious"

"Same, anyway I'm gonna have a look in my dorm see ya later court" said Gwen.

Courtney went into her dorm to see her roommate hadn't arrived yet.She noticed there was one bed and a sofa that pulled out into a bed. She decided to dibs the bed before her roommate did.

As she was unpacking her stuff into a drawer she heard the door opening.

" Anyone here? " shouted a mysterious voice.

Courtney thought she recognised this voice but couldn't make it out. She realised it was a man's voice and let out a sigh

"Great I have to share with a stupid boy" she mumbled.

She went into the living room bit of the dorm and saw a boy with a green Mohawk, roughed up clothes and many piercings. They both stared at each-other in shock as that wasn't just some random boy, but the same boy that broke her heart into a million pieces....

Duncan.