Triple date

The group walked towards a nice looking restaurant.

"Hey Gwen why didn't you invite Alejandro and heather, I mean they are our friends." Said Bridgette

"I don't think I could stand an hour with her, maybe another time." Replied Gwen

Duncan grabbed Courtney around the waist as they walked into the restaurant making sure everyone knew they were dining together. Courtney gave him a glare that clearly told him to let go, which he eventually did.

They all sat down and ordered their food.
Which gave Courtney and Duncan a lot of time to chat. He didn't wanna make any major moves in front of the others so he secretly put his hand on Courtney's thigh.
Courtney blushed and pretended not to notice because in secret she kinda liked it.

Courtneys pov

I would like to say I didn't like the whole hand to thigh movement but I would be straight up lying.
I didn't wanna say anything so I just waited for the food until he ofcourse had to start a conversation.

"So..princess, what are you studying?"

"Business and Criminal justice." She replied

"What did I expect." He said

" Whats that supposed to mean!" Courtney said

Duncan just laughed and shrugged it off.

"I'm studying music if you wanted to know."

Courtney rolled her eyes "of course you are."

Authors pov:

Trent pitched in, "Hey lovebirds stop yapping the food is here!"

After eating the rest of the group got tired and payed their bit of the bill then split.

Courtney and Duncan still stayed as they were still going on about how their majors were better than each other's.

After a while they realised they had been left alone. After paying they went out and stared at the night sky.

"Didn't realise it was night already." Said Courtney

"Yeah, perfect for making out." Replied Duncan winking at Courtney.

Courtney rolled her eyes and pecked him on the cheek. He didn't expect that.

"Don't think that means anything by the way."
Courtney said as she walked off back to the dorm.

Duncan followed.