Friends?

(This chapter will be longer as I wrote the other ones when I was half asleep lol)

Courtney knew that she would have to at least be on good terms with him if she was gonna live with him so when she got back she didn't shout at him but simply went into her room.

Duncan was relieved but also confused. Unlike Duncan who was still the metal head emo boy, Courtney had tried to change, she had controlled her emotions more and became a better person with the help of her now best friend Gwen.

Duncan went into her room and finally spoke
"Hey princess..look I-"

Before he could finish his sentence she spoke up. "Look Duncan I don't care for your apology, I'm over it." Which was a total lie, she never stopped thinking about what he had done to her in world tour but she knew she still had feelings for him that needed to go immediately.

"Thanks princess." He said with a cocky smile

Courtney knew he hadn't changed at all, the cocky smile he always had but she did know that he did feel guilt and that he was sorry so she decided to smile at him which gave him the hint that they were on good terms.

Next day (Duncan's pov)

Thank god I didn't have to write a whole goddam apology, didn't expect her to forgive that easily.
The whole year we've been apart I haven't stopped thinking about her, and I got to hand it to her she looks amazing. But I don't think I have another shot with her, i wouldn't wanna hurt her again.

God Duncan don't go soft again.

Authors pov)

Courtney woke up really late and panicked forgetting it was the weekend

"Thank god, I would have cried if I was late to my first lesson!"

She walked into the living room to see Duncan groaning in pain.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Stupid bed, a sofa obviously isn't supposed to be a bed if it's that damn uncomfortable, what about your sleep princess." He replied

Courtney laughed

"Good thing I got to the bed first, and also don't call me princess." She said

Duncan just smirked and went over to her.

They both stared at each other until Courtney smiled and walked away to avoid anymore awkward eye contact. Even though they were trying to be friendly, the tension and romance was still there.

"I'm gonna get changed" Courtney said walking into the bedroom area.

"I'll watch." Said Duncan smirking.

Courtney looked at him with disgust "You're such an ogre!" She then walked off to get changed.

Gwen soon walked in and sat with Duncan.

"Hey Duncan do you know if anyone else from total drama goes here?" She said

"Geoff and Bridgette, heather and Alejandro."
Replied Duncan

"Lovely...heathers here."Gwen said "hey where's Courtney btw I came to see her?"

Duncan pointed to the bedroom where Courtney was just walking out. She was wearing a pink top with a black miniskirt.

He stared at her for ages and Gwen saw him and laughed.

"Ooo what's wrong Duncan" Gwen said teasingly.

Duncan whispered into Gwens ears, "Gosh you didn't tell me she looked that good."

Gwen replied with a laugh.

"What are you guys whispering about, come on Gwen we have to go on that double date!"
Courtney exclaimed.

Duncan looked confused "Wait who's going?"

"Well Trent and Gwen are going together on a date because Trent asked her and Geoff and Bridgette are going together, so it's like a double date but I'm third wheeling."

Duncan smiled, "Mind if I tag along princess?"

Courtney looked at Gwen wanting her to answer.

"I think that's a great idea! I mean Courtney doesn't have a date so it would be great."
Gwen said

Gwen wanted Courtney and Duncan to get back together so she happily agreed.

Courtney looked at Gwen with rage in her eyes.

"Ugh whatever but don't be annoying!"

" I won't princess " Duncan winked and they left.