Detention?! (Pt1)

Courtney woke up and got dressed into a school appropriate outfit.

Duncan though otherwise and chose a chained outfit and didn't bother to cover any of his piercings

Courtney walked to the door when she stopped to look at Duncan.

"The teachers won't take a liking to you wearing that."

"It's not like I care princess." He winked.

Courtney rolled her eyes and went out into the main corridor of the school to meet her best friend Gwen.

"Hey babes! I'll walk you to your class and then I guess I'll see you in free time"

"Yeah Ofcourse!" replied Courtney, "I wish we picked the same majors...then I wouldn't have to be stuck with all the losers in both of my classes, the professors also smells really bad!"

"Hah, it's what you get for being a C.I.T!" Replied Gwen, "My classes are actually pretty fun, the people there are so cool."

Courtney sighed and they both walked off. Once they reached Courtney's class they said their goodbyes and separated.

As Courtney sat down into her seat she noticed the seat beside her was empty, where the weird nerd would usually sit. She soon realised he had been moved to the front of the class.

"Hmm that's weird.." Courtney thought to herself

Before she could think about why he had been moved a goth boy with chains walked into the class and sat right beside her.

"Why hello there princess."

"Duncan?!" Exclaimed Courtney, "Why are you in this class, I thought you only took music.?"

"Well Courtney, other than having a passion for music. I've always wanted to be a police officer."

Courtney looked surprised as he had spent a good bit of time behind bars.

"I just wanna make a change for my life and redeem myself, I think this might be the way."

"Aw Duncan that's really sweet....I mean...." Replied Courtney, "Don't distract me ok! I take this class very seriously."

"Will do princess."

Courtneys Pov:

It was only 10 minutes into class when Duncan decides to act up and draw all over the tables.

I got really annoyed and snatched the pen off him but I shouldn't really let him get to me.

About an hour later when we only had about 10 minutes left of this class Duncan put his hands on my thigh. This time I wasn't letting it slide and I shouted "DUNCAN?!"

The whole class turned to us and my face turned bright red.

And that is how I got my first detention....