Part 15

Ant sat up suddenly.

"Really?you mean it?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't mean it" Dec grinned "I know there'll be long periods where we don't see each other over the next couple of years,but I can't think of anything better than coming home to you after I've been away...or do you think it's too soon?I mean,we haven't really been together that long and we've literally only just got back together"

"No no" Ant replied in a slightly panicked voice "it absolutely isn't too soon,oh Dec,I would love to move in with you,you're making all my dreams come true"

"Don't know about that" Dec laughed "I'm not some kind of miracle worker"

"You are to me" Ant beamed.

"Ok,well..." Dec nodded "probably best to keep your feet firmly on the ground,it's just more practical for you to stay here...you know,less travelling and all that,plus there'll be more job opportunities for you in London"

"You're so romantic" Ant teased.

Dec just shrugged his shoulders before Ant practically pounced on him,pinning him down and kissing him passionately.

"Thank you Dec" Ant smiled,when he could finally bring himself to prise his lips away from Dec's "we're going to be so happy together"

"I know" Dec replied "for life right?"

"Absolutely" Ant grinned "you're never gonna let me forget that are you?"

"Nope" Dec grinned proudly.

Once Dec began the UK leg of his tour,Ant was probably more excited than Dec was.

"I can't wait to see you tonight" he gushed "I know you'll be amazing and I'm happy it's on a Saturday"

"Well,I hope you enjoy it" Dec smiled as he got dressed "but I have to leave for rehearsals very soon,do you want to come with me or meet me at the venue later"

"Of course I'm coming with you" Ant beamed.

"Thought you might" Dec laughed.

Ant watched in awe from his privileged position backstage as Dec rehearsed his set,singing along to all the songs that he knew so well.

Although that was amazing,nothing had prepared Ant for the live show.

The energy that Dec had while having his audience eating out of the palm of his hand and hanging onto his every word when he spoke to them between songs,blew Ant away.

He couldn't wait for him to come off stage so he could hug him and tell him how brilliant he was.

The roar from the crowd was deafening as Dec completed his encore,waved goodbye to his fans and ran offstage to where Ant was waiting just out of sight.

"Oh my God,you were fucking brilliant" Ant practically shouted,grabbing Dec and holding him tight.

"Ant,I'm all sweaty" Dec replied,attempting to pull out of Ant's grasp.

"Who cares?" Ant grinned "I certainly don't,I just want to hold you and tell you how fantastic that was"

"Thanks" Dec smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it,but what I really want right now is to have a shower,then go and say hi the fans"

"What?" Ant asked surprised "say hi where?haven't you just done that for the last two hours?"

"No" Ant replied "I mean a little meet and greet for the fans who hang around at the stage door afterwards,just have a little chat with them,have their pictures taken with me if they want,you know?kind of rewarding their patience and saying thank you for their support"