chapter 11

It's been a week and every fucking night I get nightmares. I told Parrish that I wanted to stay at my house just for a little while before I sleep with him again.

Every night Stiles calmed me down by going in my bed and putting my head on his chest, running his fingers in my hair.

Today I will not be going to school because my powers are way to uncontrollable. I've been making tornadoes and plants have been growing everywhere in my house.

I had to go outside multiple times to not set my house on fire or flood it.

I couldn't stand it anymore. The stress was out of control.

I had to catch up on school, clean the messes I make around the house, provide food for Stiles and Dad, make sure Parrish still loves me, even though I know he loves me, and get ready for my baby shower which is in 4days.

Right now I was on my computer following an online class when I heard a knock at the door. I go to open it and it was Parrish with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate.

"so how are you and my beautiful baby" He asks giving me a kiss and putting his head down to my belly giving a kiss too.

I make him sit and he does. When I sit I start breaking down. He takes me and puts my head on his chest.

"don't worry hunny, everything will be okay. I'm inviting you to a date after the baby shower and you can sleepover at my house only if you want to" He says

"okay" I say wiping away my tears

I know he feels my pain and I don't want him to have pity for me. We head over to my room and we cuddle. I missed him so much. I fell back asleep and I could feel his hands going through my hair.

I was in that room again, it's white, square shaped. I hear the voices of a baby crying. I turn around but I can't see anything, only the room starting to have blood dripping from the walls, there was now a mirror and I see myself with a little heart, I look down and I see a baby which I think is mine, with a big hole in its heart area, blood was everywhere.

I let go of the heart and I go in a corner, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. I started to cry

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I yell closing and opening my eyes hoping I could see Jordan's face.

The baby was crying and I had its heart, blood was everywhere, how could the baby still be alive, didn't I just kill it? Help me please someone help me.

I yell at the top of my lungs

swish
I'm back here, in my bed, Parrish next to me with water

"another day nightmare?" he asks me

I nod

He gives me the water and I chug it, I wish I could have a a shot of tequila but it will probably kill my baby.

***
Today was the day, my baby shower. Last night was the only night I got a full night sleep without any nightmares. I did sleep in Parrish's bed. He put this kind of dark purple powder and put it around his bed and shockingly it worked.

I cleaned Parrish's bedroom with my telekinesis powers, they haven't been causing me any problems and I'm very grateful for that.

I get dressed in a pink dress that showed my pregnancy bump, and Parrish was wearing a baby blue suit and baby blue pants.

"you look so good" Parrish says as he kisses me

"don't look too bad yourself Mr. Parrish" I say

He spins me around and kisses me again. The baby shower was happening at Lydia's house.

I wish I could meet Jordan's parents but unfortunately his mother passed away and his father is in jail for the rest of his life.

At our party there will be Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kira, John, Stiles my dad and a few of Jordan's colleagues.

"are you ready?" Parrish asks me as we get in his car

"I don't know" I say, I smile and he returns it "I'm kind of scared and excited at the same time"

"same" he says smiling

We arrive and I see blue and pink ballons everywhere. We enter and Lydia hugs me.

"I'm so exited for you guys!" She says "come with me"

"thank you Lydia we really appreciate it" I say referring to Parrish and I.

She makes go outside, there was a black balloon and a cake. She said that we had to do the ballon first and then we could eat the cake with the colour.

We say hi to everyone and soon after that we get ready to pop the ballon.

"ready?" I ask Parrish holding his hand

"only if you are" He says

We pop it at the same time and we see....

^^^
Short chapter I know but I want to leave you guys with the suspense!!

Thank you guys so so so so much for 1.07k views, I don't know if you tell how I'm grateful for all of you. I love seeing my views go up and I realise that I could of never gotten here without you. To all the people reading this, I wish you the best and if you ever need to talk or if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I have my snap open for whenever you need.
Thank you so much, I love you❤️