chapter 15

"push!!" The doctor says

"ahh fuuuck!" I yell

Jordan looks so happy, his big smile, his eyes that have sparkles in them.

***
"here you go, both of them are all clean" My nurse says

"thank you" Jordan and I say at the same time

She gives me the two twins and I look at them in disbelief.

"we finally got here" I say "we got here!"

Parrish smiles and he kisses me.

"you want to hold Jayla and Jake Parrish?" I ask him smiling

"of course" Parrish says

He takes them in his arms and I could see a mini tear.

After a little while he gives our kids back to me and then the door opens.

"Uncle Stiles and uncle John are hereeee" Stiles says before approaching Jayla and Jack. Both of them had two bags in their hands.

Stiles holds Jayla and John holds Jack. They exchange babies.

Jayla starts crying in Johns arms.

"let me do it, here hold Jack" Stiles says

He takes Jayla and talks weirdly to her, he puts his hand up high with Jayla in his hands. Surprisingly Jayla laughs, I didn't know that a knew born could laugh.

Anyways they gave me my kids back and Jordan was next to me, holding Jacks hand.

My dad comes in the hospital room with multiple bags, his face seemed extremely proud. He had a few tears falling off of his eyes but he ignored them.

He came on the other side of me and he hugged me and my newborns.

"Oh my god!!" I hear my favourite voice say, it was Lydia.

She has multiple bags with her. By the way, the bags that my brother, Jordan's brother, and my dad were all in the corner of the room.

Lydia places her bags next to the other ones and observes Jayla and Jack.

"want to hold Jayla?" I ask her

She smiles and nods with excitement.

"you says hi to Auntie Lydia?" I ask Jayla even though she will not be able to answer me.

I give her to Lydia and she smiles.

"she's so beautiful Izzy" Lydia says to me

She pokes Jayla's nose with a big smile. Parrish hands her Jack.

"I present you Jack Parrish"He says giving Jack and taking back Jayla.

***
"their so adorable!" Melissa says

I was at Scott's house to show him my new borns.

Melissa wasn't at work so she saw Jayla and Jack.

My beautiful babies were born on the 25th of June.

***
"goodnight Jordan" I say giving him one last kiss

"goodnight Bella" He says

"goodnight Jack and Jayla" Parrish and I say

***
REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!
I really don't have anymore ideas. I dont think I'll be able to write the actual plot of TW at this point.
I did want to make this chapter so you guys at least know that they're born.

Btw if you have ANY ideas, you can tell me here —>

I do have an idea, once I finish this book, I think Ill make a sequel for when Jayla and Jack are older, and make it in they're POV. Tell me what you think.
Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH for 1.97k views, you really don't know how good it feels.
I love yall❤️❤️