chapter 12

We pop it at the same time and we see....

Blue and pink! What does that mean, we look at Lydia and she has a big smile

"twins!" She says

Parrish and I look at each other and I see that he has a huge smile on his face, I match his face and all of our friends and family surround us and hug us.

At this moment I felt free. Of course it has to be broken by a big noise. We all look and we see Harry.

"well well well, how sweet is this, twins, better for me." Harry says

He comes closer to us and Parrish steps in front of me.

Scott turns his eyes red, my dad takes out his gun, Kira takes her sword, Malia takes out her claws.

Harry doesn't look scared.

"aww, all of you are protecting Isabella, too bad I'm not here for her right now" He says turning his head to Parrish

"you're gonna come with me" He says as he looks him in the eyes, Harry's eyes went white and Parrish started walking towards him, like if he was manipulating Parrish.

"Not today Harry!" I say as I put my hand out

With my telekinesis powers I try to bring him back, I take my other hand and I take a ball of fire and I throw it on him.

Right before it hits him he turns the direction of it and it starts coming my way.

With my water powers I stop it and turn it off.

My dad shoots and Harry, stops it yet again but this time with his two fingers, he squishes the bullet and put it on the floor.

"Parrish!" I call out

Scott turns into a wear wolf and Malia into her wear coyote. They lunch themselves at him and he pushes both of them off.

"Parrish! Listen to my voice! Stay!" I yell

"pathetic" Harry says and with one click of his fingers they disappear. My Jordan. Harry made him leave. That son of a butch!

I collapse on the floor and all of my friends and family surround me, they hug me one more.

Parrish POV

I could hear her yelling my name, I tried to turn around but Harry's magic was too strong.

He flicked his fingers and I was transported in a lab. I had no idea where I was. People with surgical masks were everywhere.

Harry made me sit in a chair and he attached me. It felt like a few hours since I was there, Harry would come and go.

Finally I could move my fingers. I was able to regain my strength and my hole body was now out of Harry's control.

I look around to see if he was here and thankfully he wasn't, the people with the masks didn't notice that I was awake. I took off the ropes that were holding me.

I stand up and I make my body become fire. No way in hell was I gonna leave Isabella.

 No way in hell was I gonna leave Isabella